Graham Clark Resigns!

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye weal say this...Thait wuz a cheeper shot bye Corch Clark abowt our buddy Waco and thurd graid.....

Sum ov tha best yeers ov my life wuz inn thurd graid.....Outside ov tha whuppun' eye got fer knott shavin' one day bye tha teecher.....:popcorneater:

I thank Clark never spent enough time in the third grade to learn to appreciate it. He was probably still wearing diapers when he passed through there.

2 hours ago, SdotBears said:

If Clark and Waco are really two different people then I do think it was wrong for Clark to use a public forum to publicly bully waco 

I had no problem with it. I just don't get a "bully vibe" from Clark. He tells lame Mayberry jokes for gods sake. Maybe Earnest T. Bass and Clark are the same person.

35 minutes ago, catswild said:

Right about everything I said in the last post on page 4.  In a famous quote from a movie ... "you can't handle the truth" !

Oh Okay, So you're saying you're right about something that hasn't even happened yet. Anybody with even a half a brain will know that that's not even possible. What ever I end up posting will be true and you won't be able to prove otherwise. Remember six months ago I put that challenge to you and you disappeared. You're a special kind of stupid.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Oh Okay, So you're saying you're right about something that hasn't even happened yet. Anybody with even a half a brain will know that that's not even possible. What ever I end up posting will be true and you won't be able to prove otherwise. Remember six months ago I put that challenge to you and you disappeared. You're a special kind of stupid.

Only you would know how someone thinks who has only half a brain...so I'll take your word for it.  And by the way, this forum, while entertaining and borderline important...is not a court of law, therefore I'm not compelled to prove anything. Your constant attacks on the former coach were not productive and were not good for the program (especially the players). When the next coach assumes control of the program, the same will be true of your blistering and irresponsible verbal attacks...they will be bad for the program.  But I don't expect anything less from you because you don't care about the program...it's all about you and how you look. Sadly, it's apparent that you're just not very smart. I hope you can complete your education and take it more seriously in the future. I'm pulling for you.

1 hour ago, catswild said:

Only you would know how someone thinks who has only half a brain...so I'll take your word for it.  And by the way, this forum, while entertaining and borderline important...is not a court of law, therefore I'm not compelled to prove anything. Your constant attacks on the former coach were not productive and were not good for the program (especially the players). When the next coach assumes control of the program, the same will be true of your blistering and irresponsible verbal attacks...they will be bad for the program.  But I don't expect anything less from you because you don't care about the program...it's all about you and how you look. Sadly, it's apparent that you're just not very smart. I hope you can complete your education and take it more seriously in the future. I'm pulling for you.

So how long have you and Clark been dating?

3 hours ago, catswild said:

Mostly agree here. It has had Nothing positive or constructive to offer in it's 10,000, mostly repeat, posts here. An honest person would post an apology or at least an explanation, using their real name, after being called out by a good man for the entire world to see. What really amazes me, is that it has so many ignorant followers that hang on every nasty word. Any fool encouraging that fool should be ashamed!

8 minutes ago, jhilts said:

Mostly agree here. It has had Nothing positive or constructive to offer in it's 10,000, mostly repeat, posts here. An honest person would post an apology or at least an explanation, using their real name, after being called out by a good man for the entire world to see. What really amazes me, is that it has so many ignorant followers that hang on every nasty word. Any fool encouraging that fool should be ashamed!

To start with I'm not surprised  that you would agree with another idiot. (two peas in a pot) Apology for what? I've never posted anything that's not true. I've posted plenty that you disagree with but that don't make it untrue. That just makes you a moron. If you think Clarks lame joke was calling me out then the real joke is on you. He couldn't even pronounce my name correctly. lol For the entire world to see? Give me a break. I bet less than 200 people even seen that clip and 100 of them didn't even know who Clark was. What really amazes me is that you would call anybody who agrees with me (the truth) ignorant fools. Neither you nor your newest buddy from Oak Ridge can point out any of my post being untrue. That's your problem. You must be a liberal.