NOTRE DAME 2018

Booger

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

That's about the look I had after watching the F5 v West scrimmage video. Rebs better strap it on this year. That game is won in the trenches, and y'all have some serious "trenchers," not to mention all the studs everywhere else. Very impressive team!

Thanks! That West scrimmage really did surprise a few of us. They have some serious talent on the D side of the ball! This may be the best O-line and D-line, as a whole, Alcoa has had in a few years. Looking for another fun year. I just think ole IBBall had some rose colored glasses on. #78 for the Irish is, BY FAR, their best player on the line. Other than him and #7, I wasn’t too impressed. Average at best.......

3 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Thanks! That West scrimmage really did surprise a few of us. They have some serious talent on the D side of the ball! This may be the best O-line and D-line, as a whole, Alcoa has had in a few years. Looking for another fun year. I just think ole IBBall had some rose colored glasses on. #78 for the Irish is, BY FAR, their best player on the line. Other than him and #7, I wasn’t too impressed. Average at best.......

#55 is pretty dang good. Not sure what was going on if he didn't impress you. #78 is probably better than his brother from a technique standpoint just doesn't have the size yet (or mean streak). Considering those guys are juniors there is still time to improve.

1 minute ago, IrishBBall said:

#55 is pretty dang good. Not sure what was going on if he didn't impress you. #78 is probably better than his brother from a technique standpoint just doesn't have the size yet (or mean streak). Considering those guys are juniors there is still time to improve.

55 was big, but slow on his feet. Might have just been that day?? 78 will be much better WITHOUT the mean streak. 7 should have a great year! Good luck with your season...

2 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

55 was big, but slow on his feet. Might have just been that day?? 78 will be much better WITHOUT the mean streak. 7 should have a great year! Good luck with your season...

55 may have been a bad day. He's got pretty good feet as a rule but they're huge. LOL Our season will boil down to how the skill people develop.

You all need to clear another space in the trophy case. You all are STACKED!!! Good luck with your season and hope you have an injury-free season.