Cane Ridge

DAEYE

2 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Actually they have had some really superior athletes stolen from them.  For example Sonny Gray and his top receiver was 'suppose' to be zoned for LaVergne.   They also had a RB those same years that wound up at a Private at the same time.  With those and a decent Coach and O-line LaVergne would probably have the two State titles Smyrna has.

I have to disagree with two state titles maybe one and Cane Ridge has a good one in coach woods

21 hours ago, Thanos1 said:

I have to disagree with two state titles maybe one and Cane Ridge has a good one in coach woods

Sonny Gray is the one that delivered the TWO state titles for Smyrna.  If he had been at LaVergne where he was 'suppose' to be, it was PROBABLE that the titles would have been there.

43 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

In 2019 and 2020 Cane Ridge and Pearl-Cohn need to schedule a home & home series against one another.  It's a shame for Metro that they didn't get to play in 2017.  It would have been a great game.

It is but it's a lose lose how they 6a folks put it. 3a school vs 6a. PC win and it's a bad lost 4 CR. CR win and they did what there pose to do. Who love to see it but I dont think most of the Cane Ridge/Antioch folks are interested in it since they're outside of the city limits. 

On 6/16/2018 at 8:48 PM, FBfan26 said:

It is but it's a lose lose how they 6a folks put it. 3a school vs 6a. PC win and it's a bad lost 4 CR. CR win and they did what there pose to do. Who love to see it but I dont think most of the Cane Ridge/Antioch folks are interested in it since they're outside of the city limits. 

CR don't want no smoke!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

What do the two get out of playing each other. Cane Ridge gets no respect for beating a 3a school. I mean Pearl don't win the games they suppose to win like Covington. Stop with CR don't won't to play pearl, me personally I don't won't to see this game.

4 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

1 hour ago, Thanos1 said:

What do the two get out of playing each other. Cane Ridge gets no respect for beating a 3a school. I mean Pearl don't win the games they suppose to win like Covington. Stop with CR don't won't to play pearl, me personally I don't won't to see this game.

I know one 6a team they gave all they could want last year.  Besides the gates for BOTH schools would be worth it.  I know they are the only teams in Metro that I would pay to see.