Cane Ridge

DAEYE

5 hours ago, Thanos1 said:

What do the two get out of playing each other. Cane Ridge gets no respect for beating a 3a school. I mean Pearl don't win the games they suppose to win like Covington. Stop with CR don't won't to play pearl, me personally I don't won't to see this game.

Smh well save your $7. I Guarantee somebody would take your seat. I guess 1 game defines us "shrugs" Win some lose some. Yall should know that better then anyone! #Gopats lol

Edited by FBfan26

5 hours ago, Thanos1 said:

What do the two get out of playing each other. Cane Ridge gets no respect for beating a 3a school. I mean Pearl don't win the games they suppose to win like Covington. Stop with CR don't won't to play pearl, me personally I don't won't to see this game.

This guy!!! You can throw 3A and 6A out the window. PC and CR will do wonders for metro. Far as PC not winning games they suppose too, that's laughable. Yes we loss to Covington but if you was there know we let them off th hook, but good win for them. Far as nobody wanting to see that game you're lying, that game will bring the whole city out. But like i said before I know for fact CR don't want no smoke with PC. I saw that text where CR coaches was making all kinds of excuses. 

19 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Smh well save your $7. I Guarantee somebody would take your seat. I guess 1 game defines us "shrugs" Win some lose some. Yall should know that better then anyone! #Gopats lol

Right!!! I guess one state championship appearance and now they looking down on everybody else in metro...lol

5 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I know one 6a team they gave all they could want last year.  Besides the gates for BOTH schools would be worth it.  I know they are the only teams in Metro that I would pay to see.

Right, you and everyone else in Nashville will pay for that game. I really don't know what he talking bout!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

19 hours ago, Thanos1 said:

6A vs 3A is strictly overall school numbers.. Pearl has as many kids or not more than CR. They both are good and they both will sell out the crowd. You might not want to see it but true football lovers would. 2 talented teams that play hard WHY NOT.... You must be coach from surrounding schools that don't compete.

Also heard they were going to schedule this as the JAMBO but PC coach didn't want to. dunno how true that is but that's the word.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 11:20 AM, Hurricane717 said:

6A vs 3A is strictly overall school numbers.. Pearl has as many kids or not more than CR. They both are good and they both will sell out the crowd. You might not want to see it but true football lovers would. 2 talented teams that play hard WHY NOT.... You must be coach from surrounding schools that don't compete.

Also heard they were going to schedule this as the JAMBO but PC coach didn't want to. dunno how true that is but that's the word.

I think this was from a few years ago. PC wanted a season game "Week1" and CR wanted a Jamboree game.

On 6/20/2018 at 1:25 PM, Lost Old Dad said:

The one sure thing I know about last year was folks from schools PC 'visited' talking about how good PC fans traveled.  In one case the traveling visitors outnumbered HOME folks actually watching the game!

I have a good friend that was part of the PC traveling fans last year.

I think PC travels better the any metro school but that's not a huge crowd like county schools or teams from Rutherford county. I'm just glad people are supporting the kids because at the end of the day that's what about.

• 1 month later...