Lake Co 2018!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:47 AM, mrbigster said:

Was waiting on you.Im being subdued.I'm sure you will get the pot stirred up.I'm getting older.More calm.Or at least going to try. Don't know what Memphis will bring to the table but Freedom Prep had some good looking athletes. But we get Dresden at home this year along with non region TCA

Its good to see the Falcons back in the running again! I know that the Falcons were young last year and should be a hard nut to cracked the next few years! Good Luck on the up coming season!

On 7/5/2018 at 6:47 AM, mrbigster said:

Was waiting on you.Im being subdued.I'm sure you will get the pot stirred up.I'm getting older.More calm.Or at least going to try. Don't know what Memphis will bring to the table but Freedom Prep had some good looking athletes. But we get Dresden at home this year along with non region TCA

Are you implying or insinuating I’m a troublemaker? Shame on you bigster! I’ve only seen the guys in helmets just passing by so it’s hard to gauge! They look BIG...one things for sure it’s gonna be another fun ride! Losing Dryden is gonna hurt! But the addition of Coach Hopper I think is a very smart move..young and an extremely nice young man! Puckett knows that it’s loaded with talent...are we disciplined enough to take it to the next level? Tons of factors but I see us running through the first 9...TCA is always a great game? First 2 rounds should be yawners and that all could be a huge disadvantage? All roads to cookeville lead through Tiptonville(I know the mayor too...awesome guy) this year!! All 4 rounds will be in the ville!!! ! I don’t expect any Memphis teams to compete, sorry! And yes it’s very stupid to talk playoffs 6 weeks before the season but sorry It’s our time! How good will Dresden be? Do we accidentally get Dez up for Mr Football since he should’ve been there last year? Is Snyder healthy? I know I’ve asked too many questions for your melon head! But you’ve got 6 weeks to answer em

Edited by shockernation
Deleted sentence autocorrect

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Lake County will have a shot to represent the west this season. They have a junior loaded team. 2019 they should be the clear cut favorite to win it all with a senior loaded team much like Greenback has this season.  

LC will have a very good shot to reach the title game this year. Huntingdon, Cornersville,Wayne Co and Dresden will also have a great shot out of the west. I think the semifinals being played in tiptonville would definitely give the Falcons the upper hand. The east will be Greenback and So Pitt with Whitwell having an outside chance. My top 10

1 Greenback

2 So.Pitt

3Lake County

4 Huntingdon

5 Cornersville

6 Whitwell

7 Wayne County

8 Dresden

9 Jo. Bryns

10 Gordonsville

Others to watch Freedom Prep, Hillcrest and Fayetteville. Just my two cents worth.

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC will have a very good shot to reach the title game this year. Huntingdon, Cornersville,Wayne Co and Dresden will also have a great shot out of the west. I think the semifinals being played in tiptonville would definitely give the Falcons the upper hand. The east will be Greenback and So Pitt with Whitwell having an outside chance. My top 10

1 Greenback

2 So.Pitt

3Lake County

4 Huntingdon

5 Cornersville

6 Whitwell

7 Wayne County

8 Dresden

9 Jo. Bryns

10 Gordonsville

Others to watch Freedom Prep, Hillcrest and Fayetteville. Just my two cents worth.

Very good list. Very similar to mine. 

12 hours ago, shockernation said:

Are you implying or insinuating I’m a troublemaker? Shame on you bigster! I’ve only seen the guys in helmets just passing by so it’s hard to gauge! They look BIG...one things for sure it’s gonna be another fun ride! Losing Dryden is gonna hurt! But the addition of Coach Hopper I think is a very smart move..young and an extremely nice young man! Puckett knows that it’s loaded with talent...are we disciplined enough to take it to the next level? Tons of factors but I see us running through the first 9...TCA is always a great game? First 2 rounds should be yawners and that all could be a huge disadvantage? All roads to cookeville lead through Tiptonville(I know the mayor too...awesome guy) this year!! All 4 rounds will be in the ville!!! ! I don’t expect any Memphis teams to compete, sorry! And yes it’s very stupid to talk playoffs 6 weeks before the season but sorry It’s our time! How good will Dresden be? Do we accidentally get Dez up for Mr Football since he should’ve been there last year? Is Snyder healthy? I know I’ve asked too many questions for your melon head! But you’ve got 6 weeks to answer em

Im still being subdued.. Just hoping ,like all other teams, no key injuries.I thought I read somewhere that if Lake Co finished first,the first 2 rounds would be at LC but maybe the 3rd game would be like at Huntingdon or maybe West Carrol.Not sure though.I thought all of them would be home also .

• 2 weeks later...