Alcoa Tornadoes - 2018

BCsportsfan

6 hours ago, Booger said:

how that new HC got them muts of milan lookin.....yall gonna b OK.....lost a couple good ones lkast year

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Offense looks pretty good. Defense got some work to do. We will be pretty darn tough if the boys just keep working and don’t get content. Good luck to the Irish this year Boog. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Offense looks pretty good. Defense got some work to do. We will be pretty darn tough if the boys just keep working and don’t get content. Good luck to the Irish this year Boog. 

Could you imagine how funny it would be if Milan and Notre Dame  was to play each other this season!!! Ha! 

Boogie and BPM showdown would be classic!:lol:

15 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

You missed the best part of that scrimmage. The 1's came back out at the end. Both Teams got a little chippy. Alcoa ran it right at the West Defense. Two straight TD's for the F5.West was done!

Hate that I missed it, but went back and watched the film. I saw the hit after the whistle, but didn't see how both teams reacted. Glad to hear our guys responded well .

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

My first instinct would be to run the message board clock on him. But it is Boog. I may would have to cut him some slack. Lol!!

how nice it would b for that match up to evolve......but wood knot b no need for Milan's patriarch to b slackin on Booger......as BPM nose & the Aluminum City Mafia can atone for it....Booger well built for it....only T'er in history that has and continues to have the the skill set to repel and fend off any pre-game antics...may actually b the only phenom to ever bind up the Goon Mafia so much they had to call in a bunch of new patch seekers as hit men.....and that failed...

....now that Trickster feller and sum of them Baxter sissys failed on the message board...as have many other T'ers over the years that wernt designed to take on such pregame stuff.......BPM would just need to keep bein that diplomatic guy.....unlike them Goons

....buncha sissys

Booger just sayin older-men-on-swimming-team-running-on-be

• Upvote 1