REGION 5 | 2A

I feel like the top 4 will be the same top 4 as last year. Order, with these 4, is going to be a fight all year. CA is top until someone in 5AA beats them. Eagleville, extremely dynamic and athletic. LC, efficient in their offense, solid, hard-nosed defense. Forrest, should be more mature and the experience gained last year by their youth should be evident.

9 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I love Cobb, btw, but I'd take Webb over him. Who are the other top players in the region.  I'll throw up Garvin (OL/DL), McClendon (RB, SS) and Sweeney (RB, LB) for Forrest

CA's RB Tre Davidson ran for a school record 1,812 yards last year as a junior. If the 4 preseason scrimmages against larger schools are any indication that record could be broke again this year. 

4 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Was he hurt against us Dunc?  We held yall to 14 points i think all in the 4th

Don't know the whole reason why he only had 116 yards and no TDs, but I do know we played y'all during a period we were adjusting our offense to include a QB that had just recently decided to play football his senior year and joined the team a couple weeks before. After the Forrest game he scored 16 TDs in the next eight games.