REGION 5 | 2A

7 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

I wasn't impressed with CA  tonight I think they was better last year. I may eat crow on this but I don't think I will Riverside will beat them if they play . 

I would agree that right at this moment we aren't as smooth offensively as last year. 10 days in from losing our QB for the season and we played last night without two starting linemen (which included the center) . Big improvements in those 10 days with 21days until the 1st round game! 

I believe most of the top 2A teams would be in the same position offensively if they had to play without their starting QB, Center and Tackle this late in the season. 

Defensively we are the same or even better than last year at this moment. Without the starting MLB and DT tonight we held Eagleville to less than 90 yards of offense. Per the Murfreesboro paper Ethan Cobb only had 70 yards passing (43 of that came on one play where we missed tackles) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dunc4265 said:

I would agree that right at this moment we aren't as smooth offensively as last year. 10 days in from losing our QB for the season and we played last night without two starting linemen (which included the center) . Big improvements in those 10 days with 21days until the 1st round game! 

I believe most of the top 2A teams would be in the same position offensively if they had to play without their starting QB, Center and Tackle this late in the season. 

Defensively we are the same or even better than last year at this moment. Without the starting MLB and DT tonight we held Eagleville to less than 90 yards of offense. Per the Murfreesboro paper Ethan Cobb only had 70 yards passing (43 of that came on one play where we missed tackles) 

Coach L is gonna have that offense running smoothly again by the playoffs. Especially when the line is fully intact. The defense will continue to improve. Waverly can think what they want right now but they are gonna end up going home disappointed two years in a row if they underestimate this team

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Coach L is gonna have that offense running smoothly again by the playoffs. Especially when the line is fully intact. The defense will continue to improve. Waverly can think what they want right now but they are gonna end up going home disappointed two years in a row if they underestimate this team

CA will not beat Riverside or Waverly. Is what it is bud. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

CA will not beat Riverside or Waverly. Is what it is bud. 

“Is what it is bud”. You have shown over the past two season that you have no idea what you are talking about so I think that maybe you should keep to yourself so that you aren’t embarrassed so badly again in about a month and a half like you were last year. 

12 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

“Is what it is bud”. You have shown over the past two season that you have no idea what you are talking about so I think that maybe you should keep to yourself so that you aren’t embarrassed so badly again in about a month and a half like you were last year. 

I tell you what when you come to waverly why dont I show you what being embarrassed is "BUD"! You guys still have yet to prove anything. Last week you played a team that finally had some talent and you lost. I think the poll thing has gone to your head. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I tell you what when you come to waverly why dont I show you what being embarrassed is "BUD"! You guys still have yet to prove anything. Last week you played a team that finally had some talent and you lost. I think the poll thing has gone to your head. 

Yet to prove anything? Didn’t realize we had to prove anything to y’all. The only thing that should matter to y’all about us is the fact that y’all still haven’t beat us, and we’re the reason y’all didnt get to play during thanksgiving last year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Also, in case you can’t read, we didn’t have our starting quarterback and two of our linemen. Those linemen will be back in a couple weeks and the new quarterback is already transitioning well. If Waverly lost their quarterback, they would be a second round exit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Yet to prove anything? Didn’t realize we had to prove anything to y’all. The only thing that should matter to y’all about us is the fact that y’all still haven’t beat us, and we’re the reason y’all didnt get to play during thanksgiving last year. 

I think UC would have something to say about that. Your old news man. Like I said if you come to Wavo hit me up. 

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

Also, in case you can’t read, we didn’t have our starting quarterback and two of our linemen. Those linemen will be back in a couple weeks and the new quarterback is already transitioning well. If Waverly lost their quarterback, they would be a second round exit

Yea because you have seen waverly this yr right?

Yea if we lost Gavin it would be a big blow to us for sure. 

Either way see ya soon unless you play Riverside!