REGION 5 | 2A

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

Unfortunately no it won’t. I see Cornersville has continued to dominate. Hope to see them in cookeville again

Thanks. We hope to make it back. Again I agree about you losing your QB. When you go one dimensional it hurts against a solid team. And LC is well coached and solid. Best of luck to y’all but it’s gonna be a rough and rocky road. 

2 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Thanks. We hope to make it back. Again I agree about you losing your QB. When you go one dimensional it hurts against a solid team. And LC is well coached and solid. Best of luck to y’all but it’s gonna be a rough and rocky road. 

The road from here completely depends on the players mindsets. If they can come out firing then hopefully they can get back on track. But if they play demoralized like they have been then it will be over very very soon. At least we get to look forward to a very very great upcoming basketball season. 

18 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

The road from here completely depends on the players mindsets. If they can come out firing then hopefully they can get back on track. But if they play demoralized like they have been then it will be over very very soon. At least we get to look forward to a very very great upcoming basketball season. 

What players are out for CA?  

#2, #72 ?

2 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

2 is out for the season. 22 hardly played tonight after getting hurt early on. 72 is back. 

Looking forward to watching the video of this game next week. No way that team should be performing like this just because the QB is out. I’ve seen 7 of CA’s games this year and he was inconsistent at best. Did #14 play qb much tonight? 

In hindsight CA should have given Bo Wallace a job and got the other qb from lewisburg.  :D

6 minutes ago, Salem said:

Looking forward to watching the video of this game next week. No way that team should be performing like this just because the QB is out. I’ve seen 7 of CA’s games this year and he was inconsistent at best. Did #14 play qb much tonight? 

In hindsight CA should have given Bo Wallace a job and got the other qb from lewisburg.  :D

Only 34 played QB. I honestly can’t explain what has happened to the team. The QB was the only loss but they just look like they don’t care anymore for some reason

4 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Coach Lansdell, the head coach, broke his hand punching a wall after the loss tonight. I believe he is gonna have the boys firing next week

Well that is the most ignorant thing I have heard on the T !!!!! Show them young men to punch stuff cause you loose !?!? Take your lumps and grow from it !!! That's kinda a scary way to lead young men in a contact sport! I mean no disrespect but dang!!!

2 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Well that is the most ignorant thing I have heard on the T !!!!! Show them young men to punch stuff cause you loose !?!? Take your lumps and grow from it !!! That's kinda a scary way to lead young men in a contact sport! I mean no disrespect but dang!!!

I think I phrased what I said very badly. In private in his office he broke his hand because of how angry he was. I’m sure that he will make sure that the boys come out fired up next week

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

I think I phrased what I said very badly. In private in his office he broke his hand because of how angry he was. I’m sure that he will make sure that the boys come out fired up next week

I wasn't referring  to you as ignorant friend, just to clarify,but I still dont get that,private or not !!  I think CA has to put blame for the lose on the coach,you guys have a well above average D AMD a stout running game !! I know arrogance got my TIde beat And I feel that might be the case for your Bulldogs tonight!!! It was a wake up call for Peabody and maybe can be for you guys,  goodluck to yall!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peabodypride said:

I wasn't referring  to you as ignorant friend, just to clarify,but I still dont get that,private or not !!  I think CA has to put blame for the lose on the coach,you guys have a well above average D AMD a stout running game !! I know arrogance got my TIde beat And I feel that might be the case for your Bulldogs tonight!!! It was a wake up call for Peabody and maybe can be for you guys,  goodluck to yall!

I have some strong opinions about the head coach but I will not state them on here as I know I will get backlash for it. But yes the defense is very good. The team is very talented. It just looks like ever since the FRA game they have lost their step and stopped caring. The talent on this team is enough to get them far in the playoffs. But the lack of effort, the turnovers, and the mental mistakes have killed them the past few weeks.