REGION 5 | 2A

1 hour ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I’m just gonna say this. CA deserves Waverly’s respect because we beat them last year. We haven’t played again yet so until we do we deserve their respect. Yes we will probably lose when we play them. And if we do then they earned our respect as the better team. But if they come into the game expecting an easy win I guarantee you they are gonna be shocked. CA has the talent to compete with any team. They just haven’t had the discipline and the heart the past few weeks. After the game the boys looked down and out of it. That’s a problem. The only thing I can hope for is that they get their attitude fixed and if they do they can get right back to competing. 

Why do you care about waverlys respect? Yal planned all season for one game and upset a great team, just to get blown out by the other great team. Yal haven't played anyone this year and thought yal were the top of the world. Just hope them mutts lose early in playoffs, you don't wanna mess with these tigers at home

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

True play offs r like a new season . Anything can happen

Your right Waverly better ready to play cant be having slow starts and Riverside cant be letting off that gas pedal when they get up on someone. Forrest, Eville, CA, and LC will be ready to play you can always count on that. I just want to remind everyone three yrs ago Jackson Christain come to our house and beat us. They was a #4 seed if Im not mistaken.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Your right Waverly better ready to play cant be having slow starts and Riverside cant be letting off that gas pedal when they get up on someone. Forrest, Eville, CA, and LC will be ready to play you can always count on that. I just want to remind everyone three yrs ago Jackson Christain come to our house and beat us. They was a #4 seed if Im not mistaken.

Exactly. I respect you for that. Anything can happen. I hope CA turns it around and I do genuinely  hope for a good game 2nd round.  Excited to come to Waverly. 

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

whats the point jdman. the game went how it went. he's on here taking his lumps. drop it already. its play off time and CA is a 2 seed. id; love to be playing a  home game in a week - but we arent 

The point is many including you (which you crowed up) didn’t give LC a chance even with their QB out. The fact is LC went TO CA after playing 3 games in 8 days and took it to them. LC was a tired team that sucked it up despite the adversity. If LC would have loss this fan wouldn’t have said anything about that or the Blackmen, Cornersville, Marshall County, Williamson County or wherever else CA players come from. 

8 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

The point is many including you (which you crowed up) didn’t give LC a chance even with their QB out. The fact is LC went TO CA after playing 3 games in 8 days and took it to them. LC was a tired team that sucked it up despite the adversity. If LC would have loss this fan wouldn’t have said anything about that or the Blackmen, Cornersville, Marshall County, Williamson County or wherever else CA players come from. 

Props to LC for beating us. They deserve the celebration and played great. But CA is a better team than LC. CA lost not as much because of how LC played but because of how we played. Mental mistakes. No aggression. Stupid turnovers. If CA and LC somehow play each other again CA will win. That won’t get to happen more than likely but if it does count on CA winning. 

22 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Props to LC for beating us. They deserve the celebration and played great. But CA is a better team than LC. CA lost not as much because of how LC played but because of how we played. Mental mistakes. No aggression. Stupid turnovers. If CA and LC somehow play each other again CA will win. That won’t get to happen more than likely but if it does count on CA winning. 

This attitude is exactly my point. 

23 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Fact, the better team won. This game was a play or 2 from LC running away with it and if it happens again it will.

2 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Fact, the better team won. This game was a play or 2 from LC running away with it and if it happens again it will.

It was also a few plays away from CA winning it? What’s your point? Lewis was the better team Friday night. But CA is the better team. CA would win if they played again. 3 times ca drove to the red zone and collapsed because of mental mistakes.