REGION 5 | 2A

18 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

So, any thoughts on what happens to this region? CA leaves next year for DII (wherd they belong) Anyone else? Do Summertown, Forrest, Loretto drop back to A? Let's hear your projections.

LC has less enrollment than Forrest and Loretto and about the same as S’town so if they drop down so will LC. I think all stays in 2A 

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly is not going to be like these other teams yall have beat up on hopefully we will meet in the second round. Good luck against Hickman. I cant stand Hickman County.. Never have Never will!

CA doesn’t have short term memory. They’ll know what to expect in terms of how good a team y’all are. 

2 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

If they play how they can it’s gonna be a great game

I seriously hate to do it but I will for this one time agree with MuttsRise. The CA and HC game should be a good game, R6 may have a slight edge this year. I believe Lewis county is about equal to riverside and HC and CA are about equal now.

29 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

I seriously hate to do it but I will for this one time agree with MuttsRise. The CA and HC game should be a good game, R6 may have a slight edge this year. I believe Lewis county is about equal to riverside and HC and CA are about equal now.

I meant between CA and Waverly. I think that will be a great game IF and only if our team comes to play

9 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

I'm confused, or are you still relating to last year? Have yal found some good players to recruit last second or has the coaching and play turned a complete 360 from the LC game?

If they play like they have been playing, Waverly will blow CA out. If they get it together mentally, and come out fired up and reAdy to play they can give Waverly a great game. But that is only if they come out play their absolute best. 

17 hours ago, Vandychris said:

So, any thoughts on what happens to this region? CA leaves next year for DII (wherd they belong) Anyone else? Do Summertown, Forrest, Loretto drop back to A? Let's hear your projections.

I can tell you this; if there is any way in this entire world Lewis Co can pull those strings and get placed in A instead of AA they will! That way, it should be easier to make it to the third round. Not that they would make it that far however.

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I can tell you this; if there is any way in this entire world Lewis Co can pull those strings and get placed in A instead of AA they will! That way, it should be easier to make it to the third round. Not that they would make it that far however.

In my opinion, Single A is better than 2A this year. 

• Upvote 1