REGION 5 | 2A

57 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

They dont throw the ball and the QB caused more negative plays than positive when he threw the ball,its all excuses at this point !!! If LC had more time to add wrinkles and rest it woulda coulda shoulda been a 3 score game !!! I'm gonna give you an example of how to behave when you are a bit down from a previous season!! Union City,you won't hear a single excuse outta them boys,why ? The answer is humility,tradition and class !!!! CA will be fine they are a "good" team!!! Stop hanging the hat on "we beat Waverly" that's great,heck that's awesome to beat a team that is WAY better than you,it happens,but then UC came in and Donkey Stomped em!! I get it,cockiness is a issue in highschool kids,but some adults are perplexing!!!!

I see CA getting another Donkey Stomping in about 3 weeks

no one is hanging anything- calm down. 

R5 fans have been the most reasonable rational folks on this board. We had a final 4 team last year and we were basically said to be crap all season last year. 

this year the R6 and, and some R7 folks seem to be saying wait til playoffs again

isnt that what YOU said last year? 

11 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

no one is hanging anything- calm down. 

R5 fans have been the most reasonable rational folks on this board. We had a final 4 team last year and we were basically said to be crap all season last year. 

this year the R6 and, and some R7 folks seem to be saying wait til playoffs again

isnt that what YOU said last year? 

Alright GA calm down, haha ,region 7 won it all last year!!! And the region 7 team that won it put out another region team in a down to the wire game !!!!! So why would we "wait till playoffs" ?? I will only speak for 7 in my rebutle,cause I know region 6 posters can handle themselves !!!!And you sir are usually on point but not this post sir!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

I’m just gonna say this. CA deserves Waverly’s respect because we beat them last year. We haven’t played again yet so until we do we deserve their respect. Yes we will probably lose when we play them. And if we do then they earned our respect as the better team. But if they come into the game expecting an easy win I guarantee you they are gonna be shocked. CA has the talent to compete with any team. They just haven’t had the discipline and the heart the past few weeks. After the game the boys looked down and out of it. That’s a problem. The only thing I can hope for is that they get their attitude fixed and if they do they can get right back to competing. 

45 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I’m just gonna say this. CA deserves Waverly’s respect because we beat them last year. We haven’t played again yet so until we do we deserve their respect. Yes we will probably lose when we play them. And if we do then they earned our respect as the better team. But if they come into the game expecting an easy win I guarantee you they are gonna be shocked. CA has the talent to compete with any team. They just haven’t had the discipline and the heart the past few weeks. After the game the boys looked down and out of it. That’s a problem. The only thing I can hope for is that they get their attitude fixed and if they do they can get right back to competing. 

About time you come around! Like I said that poll crap went to your head. Now things are starting to set in.... sniff sniff little puppy :cry:

Edited by vandyfan1

32 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

peabody please. put yourself in timeout already- you've posted 5x as much on this thread as you have any R7 thread

do you call R5 at night and hang up

do you drive past R5's house a lot to see what's going on

do you wonder if R5 ever asks about you in conversation

He has a point General R7 did win it all last yr and peabody did take them down to the wire last yr. Just saying.

4 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Did you ignore everything else In the post?

I try to ignore everything in your post but Im not letting up on you that easy pup! You have bumped your gums so much this yr about last yr its rediculous. What is it you say "STupid" yea thats your word. Now thats what you look like.

Edited by vandyfan1

45 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

peabody please. put yourself in timeout already- you've posted 5x as much on this thread as you have any R7 thread

do you call R5 at night and hang up

do you drive past R5's house a lot to see what's going on

do you wonder if R5 ever asks about you in conversation

Hey we dont mind talking other regions,we or me enjoy highschool ball,and we and me have friends everywhere so we know alot about most regions,and are people that actually enjoy all games !!! Now to you,you come on other threads with "decent" knowledge teams other than your own,so I personally will take my Coach T membership and make my opinion known wherever I want,that being said,kudos to you for trying to be a "shocking" revolutionary to hate on the Tide we dont mind,but.you dont matter !!!! RTR and I hope you aren't a mathematician cause this Tide fan posts,posts,have posts in 7 2A forums my man!!!