REGION 5 | 2A

6 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

well you guys hit some great stuff against waverly 2017 

We definitely did. We had a pretty good QB last year. Not a spectacular athlete but he was very smart and disciplined. I just hate to realize though if our 2015 and 2014 teams were playing in 2A today they would be easily favorited to win Gold, mainly due to the incredible passing and defense. 

47 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

We definitely did. We had a pretty good QB last year. Not a spectacular athlete but he was very smart and disciplined. I just hate to realize though if our 2015 and 2014 teams were playing in 2A today they would be easily favorited to win Gold, mainly due to the incredible passing and defense. 

Your receiver from a few years ago should have had some college offers. He was a man among boys.

2 hours ago, Swarm said:

Look at you guys in here conversing cordially and showing mutual respect. You can tell the regular season is about over.  :lol:

Trollin and Vandy will be in here later to stir everyone back up I'm sure. Lol.

Trollin could get Jesus andMother Mary wanting to fight,and I love it !!!!!! Vandy just calls it straight with no fluff

2 hours ago, Swarm said:

Look at you guys in here conversing cordially and showing mutual respect. You can tell the regular season is about over.  :lol:

Trollin and Vandy will be in here later to stir everyone back up I'm sure. Lol.

It's an uneasy truce while we wait on  Region 5 vs Region 6 now!!! :twisted:

Edited by Salem