Bryce Wallace Transfers from Marshall to Giles

19 hours ago, Marshall1969 said:

No Bachus came from Athens. They have a Kid listed on their roster Cole Stiles that played at Buckhorn. It could be an old roster but unapproved website has him on the roster this year. His Highlights are from last year when he was at Buckhorn.

Yes he is currently on the roster.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marshall1969 said:

No Bachus came from Athens. They have a Kid listed on their roster Cole Stiles that played at Buckhorn. It could be an old roster but unapproved website has him on the roster this year. His Highlights are from last year when he was at Buckhorn.

So Giles County's last 3 quarterbacks all transferred from other schools if you count the two heading into this season?  QB Penthouse in Pulaski just attracts all of the gun slingers.  

2 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

I just watched his junior season highlight film.   Pretty impressive.   Appears to make all the throws and really great pocket presence.    I'd say Coach O'Conner has a legit QB controversy.....  It'll be interesting to see which senior QB wins out.

The kid can play, so can Bryce though. Yes OC has a decision to make. It puts the Stiles kid in a very tough spot. No matter, Bobcat football will be exciting this year. We will see what happens.

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

So Giles County's last 3 quarterbacks all transferred from other schools if you count the two heading into this season?  QB Penthouse in Pulaski just attracts all of the gun slingers.  

It is called recruiting. Giles County's O'Connor and Marshall County's Osteen both know the importance of having a strong quarterback. Both teams want to score alot of points and it starts with a good quarterback.

3 hours ago, Catfan68 said:

The kid can play, so can Bryce though. Yes OC has a decision to make. It puts the Stiles kid in a very tough spot. No matter, Bobcat football will be exciting this year. We will see what happens.

It put's Bo and Coach O'Conner in an extremely tough spot.  Unless Bryce totally outshines the other QB's in practice, you risk losing the team by what may be perceived at Nepotism.   I don't envy him at all!

5 hours ago, likearock said:

Looks like someone is jealous.........again

Extremely.  I've missed the rivalry with Giles County in football.  They always are hard nosed and play with great spirit.  

My baseball guys were very impressed with Giles County's baseball facility when we traveled to Pulaski and played them in the Region Tournament this past spring.  It was a great night for our baseball program.  

Edited by howdoitknow

8 hours ago, karl98 said:

It is called recruiting. Giles County's O'Connor and Marshall County's Osteen both know the importance of having a strong quarterback. Both teams want to score alot of points and it starts with a good quarterback.

Do the Metro schools in Region 5 get to go out and hand select their QBs and recruit them to come and play?  Pearl-Cohn has a very good QB.  I don't know a lot about East Nashville, Stratford, or Whites Creek.  They should call Cane Ridge and Maplewood and try to get their QBs added to their roster.  It seems as if it's perfectly acceptable at the end of the day.

8 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Do the Metro schools in Region 5 get to go out and hand select their QBs and recruit them to come and play?  Pearl-Cohn has a very good QB.  I don't know a lot about East Nashville, Stratford, or Whites Creek.  They should call Cane Ridge and Maplewood and try to get their QBs added to their roster.  It seems as if it's perfectly acceptable at the end of the day.

Does Pearl Cohn's QB actually go to PC or does he go to MLK?