Bryce Wallace Transfers from Marshall to Giles

12 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Do the Metro schools in Region 5 get to go out and hand select their QBs and recruit them to come and play?  Pearl-Cohn has a very good QB.  I don't know a lot about East Nashville, Stratford, or Whites Creek.  They should call Cane Ridge and Maplewood and try to get their QBs added to their roster.  It seems as if it's perfectly acceptable at the end of the day.

Im pretty sure everybody in the district Qb is returning. Giles I think was the lone school with a senior qb. Everybody you named plays privates so It is what it is when it comes to the R word. We dont care who transfers in or who get picks up. We still have to play the game. Never been to Giles but i heard there all in on there Sports programs..Nobody's complaining in metro. Good luck to them. Oan CR school is so big they could give everybody a game changer and still win lol

Edited by FBfan26

4 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Im pretty sure everybody in the district Qb is returning. Giles I think was the lone school with a senior qb. Everybody you named plays privates so It is what it is when it comes to the R word. We dont care who transfers in or who get picks up. We still have to play the game. Never been to Giles but i heard there all in on there Sports programs..Nobody's complaining in metro. Good luck to them. Oan CR school is so big they could give everybody a game changer and still win lol

FBfan26, the environment at Giles is a great high school football setting. I went there when Springfield player them in the early 90s. You’ll have a good time if you guys play there this year

2 hours ago, JacketLover said:

FBfan26, the environment at Giles is a great high school football setting. I went there when Springfield player them in the early 90s. You’ll have a good time if you guys play there this year

Pearl traveled to Giles in the third week last year.  That was the week it stormed really bad on Thursday and Friday and everyone pushed their games back to Saturday.