Bryce Wallace Transfers from Marshall to Giles

9 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

If someone has the video of the hit that Bryce Wallace took late in the Marshall/Pearl-Cohn game last year it would make a lot of people cringe.  That may have been the hit of the year on anyone in the entire state.  

He is tough ad nails though. When he runs the ball, sliding is not in his bag of tricks.  That's the only part of his game that I don't like.  I wish he would consider doing it more often.

I left at the half. Giles missed a FG, fumbled on the 1yd line and threw ball that was tipped and interception in the end. Nolensville might have had 50 yds of offense.

Nolensville definitely has some size though. I think they will have a good year in 4A. 

I was pleased with how the Bobcats looked. 

17 minutes ago, 2001Bobcat said:

I left at the half. Giles missed a FG, fumbled on the 1yd line and threw ball that was tipped and interception in the end. Nolensville might have had 50 yds of offense.

Nolensville definitely has some size though. I think they will have a good year in 4A. 

I was pleased with how the Bobcats looked. 

Bryce looked good.  I left at the half also. I tried to let y'all know I was there but my phone died before I could get it posted on the T. Would have liked to have met some of the GC folks I have been talking with on here over the past few years.

Edited by leadfarmer

39 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

Lead, what does this do to MC? Hard to believe Cville now has the best qb in the county. Doesn't Bryce's family actually live in the Richland zoned area and that open enrollment in Giles allows him to be at GCHS??

Hey buddy, man I honestly couldn't tell you. We have a good back up to fill the role and a good sophomore with a big arm for his age. The problem is game time experience. That will be where the real test is. As to where the Wallace family lives, I have no clue.  I stayed out of all that when he came to MC.

52 minutes ago, Jacketman89 said:

Lead, you going to be in Fairview this afternoon for the annual opening scrimmage?

I'm gonna try to make it. I have to work 12 hours today and won't get off work until 6:30. I work in spring hill so it may be over by the time I can get there.