Bryce Wallace Transfers from Marshall to Giles

Marshall County is a good football team and their coaching staff does a good job of coaching up the kids and improving as the year progresses.  They've been dealt a tough hand and they are having to adjust on the fly at this stage of the game.  Hopefully they'll come closer as a team and persevere and have another special season in 2018.  

20 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Depends on who you ask.  I wasn't able to attend but I'm hearing it was pretty even from the MC folks.

Marshall County  got the better with the young guys.   With the varsity Fairview was clearly the better team  yesterday.   In the end however it is just a scrimmage teams use scrimmages to better themselves for the real thing in three more weeks.   I am sure that both teams are going to have solid seasons 

6 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Giles County, who was apparently very impressive in their scrimmage with Nolensville, scrimmages Page tomorrow.  Miss the old days when Giles, Marshall, Page, and Spring Hill were part of the region.  

Seems like Giles is ahead of the division right now

3 hours ago, CatDaddy1 said:

Giles did look decent in the Nolensville scrimmage but everyone knows PC is going to be hard to deal with ....

After the Brentwood academy scrimmage it showed we have a LONG way to go. 14-0 to the #1 team in the state is cool but we should have been able to move the ball  alot more then what we did. Seen Pieces of East Nashville against Columbia academy and they got ran all over. Those are your top 3 teams in the district lol

30 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

After the Brentwood academy scrimmage it showed we have a LONG way to go. 14-0 to the #1 team in the state is cool but we should have been able to move the ball  alot more then what we did. Seen Pieces of East Nashville against Columbia academy and they got ran all over. Those are your top 3 teams in the district lol

We got Columbia Academy next week I believe so I’ll let ya know that one goes 

• Like 1

From what I hear Page is way down this year.  Apparently they rezoned a lot away from Page while they build the new school (building).  Back at 4A numbers for next 4 years the. Up to 6A.  Have heard Summit looked really good.  Have not heard about Columbia or Maplewood of Tullahoma. anybody heard anything on them?

3 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

From what I hear Page is way down this year.  Apparently they rezoned a lot away from Page while they build the new school (building).  Back at 4A numbers for next 4 years the. Up to 6A.  Have heard Summit looked really good.  Have not heard about Columbia or Maplewood of Tullahoma. anybody heard anything on them?

Maplewood should be stout this year with the addition of the receiver from Indy. The question is can they be disciplined enough to be a deep playoff team. 

• Like 1