Jasper needs a thread

pegleg

1 hour ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Who is that? Tyner, Meigs, and Trousdale? I can’t think of any others that jump out 

If this holds true, it will be a very exciting quarter and semi final!! I think about what happened last November and how MC dominated TC (when TC was favored)...and how one player affected the outcome of the Meigs/Rockwood game. You never know what "intangibles" will do to an outcome!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TynerRamFan said:

If this holds true, it will be a very exciting quarter and semi final!! I think about what happened last November and how MC dominated TC (when TC was favored)...and how one player affected the outcome of the Meigs/Rockwood game. You never know what "intangibles" will do to an outcome!

Just think what if we still had the same region from a couple years ago. MC, Meigs and Tyner in the same region. Be tough sledding for sure.

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Just think what if we still had the same region from a couple years ago. MC, Meigs and Tyner in the same region. Be tough sledding for sure.

It should be a great year . Maybe we should chant that the West is down year just to fit in !

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

You’re right about intangibles.  No one would have ever thought TC would turn it over like they did. It was the deciding factor along with one very, very special player for Marion. You just never know what will happen if the teams are pretty comparable to one another. 

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You’re right about intangibles.  No one would have ever thought TC would turn it over like they did. It was the deciding factor along with one very, very special player for Marion. You just never know what will happen if the teams are pretty comparable to one another. 

TC has not forgotten it! That score is hanging in their locker room. Hopefully TC can meet up with you guys in playoffs again. Always a challenging game when both teams meet up. TC will have to make it through first few games without all state qb but he will be back after first few games. Hope Marion the best throughout the regular season.

Edited by Volstate

16 minutes ago, Volstate said:

TC has not forgotten it! That score is hanging in their locker room. Hopefully TC can meet up with you guys in playoffs again. Always a challenging game when both teams meet up. TC will have to make it through first few games without all state qb but he will be back after first few games. Hope Marion the best throughout the regular season.

Not sure we will meet this year. Next year may be a different story though. We're just hoping to make the playoffs this year.

Always love the TC games. Mutual respect from both sides.

Edited by PurplePower68

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

What's the series record between TC and SP? I know they've played a few but have no idea who's won what.

3 - 3 with all 4 of them in the semi-finals and the winner going on to take the gold.

Edited by rlh