Greenback travels to Loudon to take on the Redskins

orngnblk

This one will be closer than most expect. Will be similar to last year’s game but with GB being more one-dimensional. Seen where people are expecting us to “repeat” but that won’t be the case if we continue to play like we are. On the defensive side.... just let me say this, we are way, way, way behind. It’ll get better but offense better put up some points..... and does anyone know how to get a team to have the will to make the pads pop? Soft.

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

This one will be closer than most expect. Will be similar to last year’s game but with GB being more one-dimensional. Seen where people are expecting us to “repeat” but that won’t be the case if we continue to play like we are. On the defensive side.... just let me say this, we are way, way, way behind. It’ll get better but offense better put up some points..... and does anyone know how to get a team to have the will to make the pads pop? Soft.   

Edited by ladykee

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

A good old fashioned butt chewing will work......

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

I’m going to have to back-track and say after seeing Loudon film... GB should win pretty easily. Still need to sure up defensive side of the ball. 

11 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Id say we will hear some pads pop at this one, always a physical game. I bet if you ask the qb from wb this morning he wouldnt say gb was soft especially after 55 folded him up on first play, that kid was everywhere.  I agree pass defense has room to get better but take away the two pass plays that shouldnt have been completed and the pass interferences wb doesnt have 40 yards of offense with the 11 minutes of possession that they had. GB 3tds over Loudon or more if they shut down loudons qb on the ground. I expect the defensive ends to have a big game and Hanley racking up the tackles on the read option.

2 hours ago, vfl23 said:

Id say we will hear some pads pop at this one, always a physical game. I bet if you ask the qb from wb this morning he wouldnt say gb was soft especially after 55 folded him up on first play, that kid was everywhere.  I agree pass defense has room to get better but take away the two pass plays that shouldnt have been completed and the pass interferences wb doesnt have 40 yards of offense with the 11 minutes of possession that they had. GB 3tds over Loudon or more if they shut down loudons qb on the ground. I expect the defensive ends to have a big game and Hanley racking up the tackles on the read option.

55 and one or two others are about the only ones that will make the pads pop. Compared to teams in the past (even last years team), this team would rather be finesse and score without being touched. They shy away from contact. Great ball team but football isn’t football without the pads popping. Regardless, GB over Loudon by 3-4 TD’s

3 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

55 and one or two others are about the only ones that will make the pads pop. Compared to teams in the past (even last years team), this team would rather be finesse and score without being touched. They shy away from contact. Great ball team but football isn’t football without the pads popping. Regardless, GB over Loudon by 3-4 TD’s

Agreed! Hopefully that changes friday and they hit loudon in the mouth. 

1 hour ago, vfl23 said:

i think loudon will be surprised with how well greenbacks offense will do without gilbert. Too much speed at wr for loudon to handle. Coach Harig wont be able to sleep this week trying to game plan his defense  to match up on a wr with size and talent that willis has. 

Thanks for the compliment about #23. He’s not where he wants to be yet but he’s working hard to get there with a lot of help from big brother lol. 

• Like 1