Lake Co @ Halls

mrbigster

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, hhstiger99 said:

New coach...  New offense... 10 or more players have quit.  Lake co big!

Hate to hear about players quitting.Havent heard that from any guys I work with and there are a lot of them.Maybe they just keeping quiet.But maybe they know.Had a 50 dollar bet with one Halls fan I work with and he ask if we could drop it to 25.00 yesterday...lol

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Weather could play a major factor and benefit Halls in this game. I still believe the Falcons will win big.

Just looked at ACCUWEATHER and it shows no rain this afternoon or tonight .But the Weather Channel is showing 15 percent up to about 5 or 6 and 75 percent at 8.Dont see how they could be that different.

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Just looked at ACCUWEATHER and it shows no rain this afternoon or tonight .But the Weather Channel is showing 15 percent up to about 5 or 6 and 75 percent at 8.Dont see how they could be that different.

Accuweather is Democrat, and Weather Channel is Republican. Now which forecast you gonna believe? Not as if they are suppose to help the people or anything :mrgreen: