Lebanon @ Trousdale County on the Creekbank!

39 minutes ago, Volstate said:

#9 just better hope colleges don’t see that film. He got abused by 2A lineman.  You won the game on a holding call that didn’t happen.... BUT... your qb did earn the game with his long run and he is a a dang good player who TC was fortunate enough to bottle up most of night. Tell me again, how many players did u guys have? How many students do u have? Look u beat TC at home.... How many 6A schools are happy to beat a 2A team.  I’m just being honest with you. #9 is not even your best player on your defensive line.  That’s the point of this conversation. Has nothin to do with you beating TC. Lot of my buddies came to see a SEC commit. Bottom like he was a joke. 

dont worry about number 9. he will be in the sec next year while you will continue to be the joke because you bash teenage kids on a message board behind a screen name. pure class.

Some stats from the game.

Lebanon scored on a 59 yard pass, 72 yard run and a 28-yard field goal.

TC scored on a 3 yard run and 22 yard pass.

Lebanon had 8 first downs and TC had 13 first downs.

Lebanon had 27 carries for 127 yards.

TC had 41 carries for 169 yards.

Lebanon completed 13 of 16 passes for 149 yards and a touchdown.

TC completed 5 of 11 passes for 67 yards a touchdown and an interception.

Lebanon had 0 turnovers and TC had 2 turnovers.

Hardly any penalties 3 for 15 on Lebanon and 4 for 25 on TC.

Looking at the statline I'm very optimistic for TC going forward. Lebanon had 273 yards and 131 of it came on 2 plays. In the running game if you take away that 72 yard touchdown run Lebanon had 26 carries for 55 yards. Chandler Crite had 15 carries for 73 yards and that is including a 72 yard touchdown.... So the Jackets were amazing on defense.

Hopefully the Jackets get better offensively when the QB and RB come back and they have more options and ways to attack.

3 hours ago, Volstate said:

Will get my grandson to give me some highlights of film. Ran right at #9... had 10 first downs in second half and he was raising his hand to come out. My grandson said this morning at film there were atleast 6 pancake blocks on #9... yes your team won the game and the’s are zero excuses especially from a little 2A school. It’s great to see a 6A school get excited about beating a school that has only 300 something students. The REAL question is are you guys gonna Renew contract to play next two years? We shall see!

LOL.....goes from "zero excuses" to " a school with ONLY 300 something students" without taking a breath. My cousin's wife's brother's son said ple #9 shore gets a lot of attention to be a non factor to some..... 

4 hours ago, BDP93 said:

you complain if we dont schedule you. when we do, you complain when we come to your place and beat you and play victim by saying we are just a 2a school. you turn out the lights when you lose. I wonder why we wouldnt want to play you? hmmmm........ what does lebanon gain from this game except one decent gate that they could get by playing gallatin instead.  

ill be waiting on the highlights.  

Come on now you acted like you'll win the state championship with the celebrating and hugging that game meant more to Lebanon than what it did to TC here in TC it was just a good test with a game that doesn't count or means anything when it comes to the playoff and again lights didn't get turned off they went out 

3 hours ago, BDP93 said:

congrats on playing a close game. i remember a tc program that wasnt about close games but whatever. im sure satterfield will fix the problem with the lights because i dont see anymore losses at home on the creek bank this season. im sure that he will find a solution. good luck this year.

You should look at TC schedule we still, have Whitwell on the schedule later in the season that game is a toss-up TC doesn't schedule cupcakes in any region play that's why we have a 6A school state championship in DII with Friendship and a great Whitwell team  

1 minute ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

After watching the game back we were very balanced on if we ran towards 9 or if we ran away from him, and all I'm going to say is I hope Coach Waggoner sends that hold call in, worst call I have ever seen, not even a 50/50 call it's a straight up terrible call. 

But if you look at it when QB rolled out Lebanon LB reach out and TC lineman should have moved his feet to get back in front of LB or he should have released him but he grabbed him and threw the LB down so it was the right call I hate to say it as a TC fan but the right call was made 

59 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Sounds like the land of excuses over there to me to termite.

Nah an excuse would be that the starting QB and RB which are also starters on defense were suspended for the game but Lebanon made few mistakes and won all the 50/50 plays that were the difference and she is careful agreeing with that Troll from Smith co that's just butthurt