Lebanon @ Trousdale County on the Creekbank!

Great game. Congrats Blue Devils.

Lebanon 16

Trousdale County 12

That defense is legit for Lebanon. They should have a pretty good season.

Teams in 2A are in trouble. In the 2nd half TC was able to pretty much line up and run right at Lebanon just were unable to put points on the board.

That holding call on that touchdown pass in the 4th quarter that would have put TC ahead was a backbreaker. Instead of going up 12-10 it goes to 4th and 20.

5 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Lebanon 16

Trousdale County 12

Teams in 2A are in trouble. In the 2nd half TC was able to pretty much line up and run right at Lebanon just were unable to put points on the board.

That holding call on that touchdown pass in the 4th quarter that would have put TC ahead was a backbreaker. Instead of going up 12-10 it goes to 4th and 20.

Not trying to make excuses but the whole starting backfield for TC the starting QB and RB were suspended this game and Lebanon has a nice weapon in #11 I think a very good athlete but still with #9 the three-star DE for Lebanon I still don't see it he had no impact I don't think he even had 3 tackles for the game But Lebanon will make it past the first round this year just because the defense is that good

3 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Lebanon 16

Trousdale County 12

If they called the holding where I think they did, I thought it was a terrible call. The defender got flattened and the ref blew it. Not impressed with the Georgia commit.  He had sack on a long developing roll out play, but other than that he was nonexistent. Really excited to see what the jackets can do this year.  Should be another good game next week. 

Just now, MrOrangePants said:

If they called the holding where I think they did, I thought it was a terrible call. The defender got flattened and the ref blew it. Not impressed with the Georgia commit.  He had sack on a long developing roll out play, but other than that he was nonexistent. Really excited to see what the jackets can do this year.  Should be another good game next week. 

Jackets got hosed! Won the game on touchdown pass and they called TC for holding after the fact .... you would have though lebanon won the state 

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

Not trying to make excuses but the whole starting backfield for TC the starting QB and RB were suspended this game and Lebanon has a nice weapon in #11 I think a very good athlete but still with #9 the three-star DE for Lebanon I still don't see it he had no impact I don't think he even had 3 tackles for the game But Lebanon will make it past the first round this year just because the defense is that good

Was Ford the RB that was out?

Chandler Crite #11 at QB for Lebanon is the best player on that team. I've been saying it on here. They will go as far as he takes them because they don't have many other playmakers on offense. #6 at RB is gonna be good but he is young. That defense is loaded though Crite is great at CB and they have a group of linebackers that are great.

If they can finish 1-2 in the region its looking good for them because Cookeville and Riverdale both had bad losses tonight after having big seasons last year. But you don't want to finish 3-4 and have to go to either Oakland or Blackman.

3 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Jackets got hosed! Won the game on touchdown pass and they called TC for holding after the fact .... you would have though lebanon won the state 

That call seemed very suspect.

But no excuses. The Jackets didn't do anything offensively in the 1st half. Too many mistakes. The fumble that gave them 3 points. The botch on xpat. The penalties when they got into scoring range on multiple drives.

Lebanon has a chance to make some noise with their solid defense and the district being down. I believe they have got to finish in the top two to avoid one of the Rutherdord County teams in the playoffs. If they can do that, they may be able to get past the first round which would be a great step towards getting that program turned around. Good luck the rest of the season to our neighbors to the south. 

2 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Was Ford the RB that was out?

Chandler Crite #11 at QB for Lebanon is the best player on that team. I've been saying it on here. They will go as far as he takes them because they don't have many other playmakers on offense. #6 at RB is gonna be good but he is young. That defense is loaded though Crite is great at CB and they have a group of linebackers that are great.

If they can finish 1-2 in the region its looking good for them because Cookeville and Riverdale both had bad losses tonight after having big seasons last year. But you don't want to finish 3-4 and have to go to either Oakland or Blackman.

That call seemed very suspect.

But no excuses. The Jackets didn't do anything offensively in the 1st half. Too many mistakes. The fumble that gave them 3 points. The botch on xpat. The penalties when they got into scoring range on multiple drives.

Yea he was RB that was out 

Good ball game to call jackets fall a little short, a couple 50/50 plays and turnovers beat TC tonight, I will say in the 2nd half we whipped them, #9 checked himself out multiple times, he's just big not a above average player, Jake Gregory best lineman on the field either way, #21 Satterfield ran extremely hard with 24 carries for 124, got hit with 2 big plays 58 yd pass and 70 yd run and hold was the difference. The refs were terrible stopped TC on opening drive of 2nd half, had an intverted whistle and on next play they didn't whistle the play clock to start so jackets get delay of game. But that's football one thing I saw tonight that has me so excited is lil ole 2A Trousdale County never gave up to the bigger opponent, we have a littlest heart to go with that talent. Cant wait for next Friday to face the Commanders!

• Upvote 1