Lebanon @ Trousdale County on the Creekbank!

6 minutes ago, firstandgoal said:

Good game, great atmosphere! Will this series continue past this season? I hope so because the turnout the past couple years has been awesome and it’s very even 1-1 with scoring at 22-22. Trousdale is by far the toughest non-region foe on Lebanon’s schedule this year IMO. 

I hope it does but I doubt it will TC never plays the same none region game 3 years in a row 

8 minutes ago, RTD said:

Lights went out they were buzzing and popping I'm sorry I don't see anything that amazing from 9 but the NG on the defensive line was more of a problem and you'll have a great defense, in general, you'll be the better team TC made too many mistakes and had a slow start you can't give a great defense like Lebanon a 10 point head start I hope that you'll be back on schedule next year so we can break this series tie but I'm sure that won't happen good lick rest of the year I can see a deep playoff run for Lebanon 

Deep playoff run will be tough for Lebanon. Even if they were to avoid Oakland or Blackman in round one they would get one of them in round 2 and that’s where it would end. But let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. Lebanon has been a doormat for a long time prior to last season. One week at a time.

1 hour ago, BDP93 said:

actually mr. harvard on the highway, the yellow jackets plan in the 2nd half was to run the ball away from number 9. you know why? yall tried to run at him in the first half and had zero first downs. you read that right. 0 first downs in the first half and 16 yards of offense to boot. so yeah, yall ran to the other side in the 2nd half. 

as for the game, the better team won and it was a fun game to watch. congrats to our players on the win in a hostile environment. i know they will never forget that experience. im proud to be a blue devil.

good luck to tc the rest of the way. yall will be hard to handle in 2a and should be in cookeville to end the year. good luck against possum town christian on friday.

btw, classy move turning off the lights 3 minutes after the game ended. pure class. 

Will get my grandson to give me some highlights of film. Ran right at #9... had 10 first downs in second half and he was raising his hand to come out. My grandson said this morning at film there were atleast 6 pancake blocks on #9... yes your team won the game and the’s are zero excuses especially from a little 2A school. It’s great to see a 6A school get excited about beating a school that has only 300 something students. The REAL question is are you guys gonna Renew contract to play next two years? We shall see!

40 minutes ago, firstandgoal said:

Good game, great atmosphere! Will this series continue past this season? I hope so because the turnout the past couple years has been awesome and it’s very even 1-1 with scoring at 22-22. Trousdale is by far the toughest non-region foe on Lebanon’s schedule this year IMO. 

Ask your coach. TC has already asked to renew. 

6 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Will get my grandson to give me some highlights of film. Ran right at #9... had 10 first downs in second half and he was raising his hand to come out. My grandson said this morning at film there were atleast 6 pancake blocks on #9... yes your team won the game and the’s are zero excuses especially from a little 2A school. It’s great to see a 6A school get excited about beating a school that has only 300 something students. The REAL question is are you guys gonna Renew contract to play next two years? We shall see!

you complain if we dont schedule you. when we do, you complain when we come to your place and beat you and play victim by saying we are just a 2a school. you turn out the lights when you lose. I wonder why we wouldnt want to play you? hmmmm........ what does lebanon gain from this game except one decent gate that they could get by playing gallatin instead.  

ill be waiting on the highlights.  

14 minutes ago, BDP93 said:

you complain if we dont schedule you. when we do, you complain when we come to your place and beat you and play victim by saying we are just a 2a school. you turn out the lights when you lose. I wonder why we wouldnt want to play you? hmmmm........ what does lebanon gain from this game except one decent gate that they could get by playing gallatin instead.  

#9 just better hope colleges don’t see that film. He got abused by 2A lineman.  You won the game on a holding call that didn’t happen.... BUT... your qb did earn the game with his long run and he is a a dang good player who TC was fortunate enough to bottle up most of night. Tell me again, how many players did u guys have? How many students do u have? Look u beat TC at home.... How many 6A schools are happy to beat a 2A team.  I’m just being honest with you. #9 is not even your best player on your defensive line.  That’s the point of this conversation. Has nothin to do with you beating TC. Lot of my buddies came to see a SEC commit. Bottom like he was a joke. 

Edited by Volstate

16 minutes ago, BDP93 said:

I think we are the ones that scheduled you. No complaining on TC part of scheduling. Always great to have a 6A team come to the creek bank. You do gain something from playing TC. U find out what being physical is. 3rd and 4th qtr your one way players were asking to come out. It was kinda comical from the stands. As big as #9 is u would have thought he could dominate game. 

5 minutes ago, Volstate said:

#9 just better hope colleges don’t see that film. He got abused by 2A lineman.  You won the game on a holding call that didn’t happen.... BUT... your qb did earn the game with his long run and he is a a dang good player who TC was fortunate enough to bottle up most of night. Tell me again, how many players did u guys have? How many students do u have? Look u beat TC at home.... How many 6A schools are happy to beat a 2A team.  I’m just being honest with you. #9 is not even your best player on your defensive line.  That’s the point of this conversation. Has nothin to do with you beating TC. Lot of my buddies came to see a SEC commit. Bottom like he was a joke. 

TC isn't just some 2A school. You also can only play 11 at a time. Greeneville might be the best team in the state and they are 4A. More often than not schools recruit off potential and size. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why he's heavily recruited. 

How about easing off on calling a kid a joke

2 hours ago, BDP93 said:

actually mr. harvard on the highway, the yellow jackets plan in the 2nd half was to run the ball away from number 9. you know why? yall tried to run at him in the first half and had zero first downs. you read that right. 0 first downs in the first half and 16 yards of offense to boot. so yeah, yall ran to the other side in the 2nd half. 

as for the game, the better team won and it was a fun game to watch. congrats to our players on the win in a hostile environment. i know they will never forget that experience. im proud to be a blue devil.

good luck to tc the rest of the way. yall will be hard to handle in 2a and should be in cookeville to end the year. good luck against possum town christian on friday.

btw, classy move turning off the lights 3 minutes after the game ended. pure class. 

You wanna talk about class, last year at Lebanon our 2 coaches Were not allowed in the press box, but even with that this year the 1st time I can remember Lebanon's coaches were allowed to use the home teams box where all other visitors have to share a box with their radio crew so yeah want to talk about class sure you can take that crap somewhere else, and lights were not cut out, Being worked on in the next day or 2, and that's directly from DOS Satterfield. But Lebanon was the better team last night and they should be every night but 2/3 plays go a different way and you're big 6A school loses to a 2A team AGAIN. But I loved the chippy play last night both ways, hopefully your adminstration will have a the "courage" to schedule us again. Good luck to the Blue Devils this year. 

42 minutes ago, BDP93 said:

You wouldn't want to play because you got beat last year and physically got your hind end handed to you in the 2nd half last night, and you knew Gate was your prize the whole time, we have/had nothing to lose. 

15 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

You wanna talk about class, last year at Lebanon our 2 coaches Were not allowed in the press box, but even with that this year the 1st time I can remember Lebanon's coaches were allowed to use the home teams box where all other visitors have to share a box with their radio crew so yeah want to talk about class sure you can take that crap somewhere else, and lights were not cut out, Being worked on in the next day or 2, and that's directly from DOS Satterfield. But Lebanon was the better team last night and they should be every night but 2/3 plays go a different way and you're big 6A school loses to a 2A team AGAIN. But I loved the chippy play last night both ways, hopefully your adminstration will have a the "courage" to schedule us again. Good luck to the Blue Devils this year. 

congrats on playing a close game. i remember a tc program that wasnt about close games but whatever. im sure satterfield will fix the problem with the lights because i dont see anymore losses at home on the creek bank this season. im sure that he will find a solution. good luck this year.

• Like 1