Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

26 minutes ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

well  our  driver  QB  is  in  full  pads  tonight  he's  passing  the  ball  to  his   Ferrari .our  QB  is  passing  the   ball  ,still  has  a  strong  arm.    Roll  Tide  Roll !!!!:popcorneater:

Can you keep me updated I can’t make the game tonight bc I was caught on short notice it started at 6:30 and I get off at 7 

• 1 month later...

Been close to a month since this thread has been active,seems very relevant to breath life back into!! What say you SlobberKnockers? I personally think nothing in this region is remotely settled,just like last year except GC is in Avilles place in the hunt !!!! We TideMen hope we got our "opps" game out last week!! TCA is unpredictable but so talented and have the hearts of Lions,pun intended ! UC is coming into health and its usual python type suffocate you style team. Peabody is as deep in skill players as most 3 A schools,but that O line play isn't up to par!!! GC is a good team but will the trick plays on O  take them where that great defense can!? The Rebels have 2 region wins and always play the second half hard! Halls,poor Halls! AVille is down,injuries yep,but is a resurgent McNairy Central pulling from their player pool? Fewest I have  seen on a Cardinal roster in 4eva!! But wouldn't they love to play a spoiler and flush the Golden tides playoff hopes!!! HaHa pee joke!!! I know exactly what is gonna happen in the following weeks,teams will Win and others will lose,if you claim to know more your not a Real Slobberknocker!!!!