Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

This week is a big deciding factor of how the region can finish. I’m interested to see how Gibson County responds against TCA after a tough loss to Union City. Which TCA team is going to show up in Dyer Friday night also? Peabody has payback to give McKenzie from last year’s trap game & also have a lot to prove after sitting on an upset loss at home for 2 weeks now. Union City has to avenge their loss to Adamsville from last year as well after a big win against GC. The only for sure thing I know is that I don’t know what’s going to happen. I’m interested to hear you guy’s opinions as we reach the downhill sprint into the end of the regular season. 

12 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

This week is a big deciding factor of how the region can finish. I’m interested to see how Gibson County responds against TCA after a tough loss to Union City. Which TCA team is going to show up in Dyer Friday night also? Peabody has payback to give McKenzie from last year’s trap game & also have a lot to prove after sitting on an upset loss at home for 2 weeks now. Union City has to avenge their loss to Adamsville from last year as well after a big win against GC. The only for sure thing I know is that I don’t know what’s going to happen. I’m interested to hear you guy’s opinions as we reach the downhill sprint into the end of the regular season. 

If we are being honest,TCA scares me more than any,the talent is there be it sporadic to this point!If the Lions put together compete games and play to their talent level,Watch Out!!!!! Insert BigEdMos our one legged boys just hope to hop on and off the field to try to compete qoute here!!!!!!! Haha

Edited by peabodypride

Just now, Goldenpride said:

If we get our running game better. We will be very dangerous 

McKenzie lost a large senior class from last year. we lost our quarterback but his replacement is doing just fine. The region will come down UC and yall. You never know what TCA team will show up and that's why I am counting them out.

3 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

McKenzie lost a large senior class from last year. we lost our quarterback but his replacement is doing just fine. The region will come down UC and yall. You never know what TCA team will show up and that's why I am counting them out.

Right. Idk much about TCA haven’t really heard much, but from guys I’ve spoken with tell me that it’s like a team that hasn’t found their identity yet, and for it being so late in the year that’s not a good thing. 

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:08 AM, Goldenpride said:

Right. Idk much about TCA haven’t really heard much, but from guys I’ve spoken with tell me that it’s like a team that hasn’t found their identity yet, and for it being so late in the year that’s not a good thing. 

True dat.  TCA has Gibson County, Peabody, and Lake county. They could potentially finish 4-6 to end the regular season.

7 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

True dat.  TCA has Gibson County, Peabody, and Lake county. They could potentially finish 4-6 to end the regular season.

There’s always a chance, I know for sure 2 will be a lose. The stream some of their games online and I watch the USJ game and if you have a tough hard hitting line you can beat this team by at least 2 scores. 

2 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

There’s always a chance, I know for sure 2 will be a lose. The stream some of their games online and I watch the USJ game and if you have a tough hard hitting line you can beat this team by at least 2 scores. 

Know for sure two will be a “lose”?  Must be nice to have that Crystal Ball?  

27 minutes ago, Intense said:

Know for sure two will be a “lose”?  Must be nice to have that Crystal Ball?  

I’m just going by what I have seen. The two teams I’m thinking off have pretty decent line play. I may be wrong idk. I don’t think this week will be a lose tho... or at least shouldn’t be one. You know I have to go with the Tide as always lol, but if we win it’ll just be off the talent and speed that we have. Our line has some growing up that needs to be done before the playoffs start. 

7 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I’m just going by what I have seen. The two teams I’m thinking off have pretty decent line play. I may be wrong idk. I don’t think this week will be a lose tho... or at least shouldn’t be one. You know I have to go with the Tide as always lol, but if we win it’ll just be off the talent and speed that we have. Our line has some growing up that needs to be done before the playoffs start. 

I would say toughen up as much as grow!!! These guys have dominated the trenches easily this year,GC gave resistance and we out weighed em but 50 lbs per man and they bullied us!!!! We are big,athletic and talented!!! All that being said time to toughen up or we will be a 1 and done in playoffs!! Sorry Tide fans love our team but it's just facts!!! RTR

57 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I would say toughen up as much as grow!!! These guys have dominated the trenches easily this year,GC gave resistance and we out weighed em but 50 lbs per man and they bullied us!!!! We are big,athletic and talented!!! All that being said time to toughen up or we will be a 1 and done in playoffs!! Sorry Tide fans love our team but it's just facts!!! RTR

We will have another good line to go against. McKenzie never plays soft.