Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

13 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

LC I think Always plays their last game on Thursday. I kind Of like the last game that way. You can go scout the next night the team you are facing the first round of playoffs

I never played a Thursday game in high school. We also never moved games because of the weather. I wouldn’t want to go to school the next day after a game. I see what you are saying though 

34 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

If Peabody losses and GC wins and TCA win it would be a 4 way tie. Each team at 4-2. Then it would go best overall for the first 2 spots then head to head. So I believe It would be Peabody, GC, UC and TCA

Thanks,that clears up my confusion, so Peabody has the # 1  seed no matter what ! Hope the boys play hungry still!!!

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

Under this scenario

Peabody 4-2  8-2

Tca   4-2. 6-4

Gc. 4-2. 7-3

Uc 4-2 5-5

Peabody first cause best overall. UC is second as they beat Both tca and gc. Tca would be 3rd with win over gc and gc 4th

Are you sure?

4 way tie best overall record.

3 way tie best over all record again. 

Two way tie head to head.

Im probably wrong but thats how I thought it worked.

With one week to go, two teams are in and 5 are still eligible for playoffs.  Two spots up for grabs between Union City, McKenzie, and Gibson County.  Seeding still up in the air for 2, 3, and 4.  

Peabody  is region champion.

TCA has secured third place and can still get second.

UC can finish second, fourth, or be eliminated 

McKenzie and Gibson County can each finish third or fourth, or be eliminated

Region 7-2A Slobberknockers?  You bet!