Region 7 2A aka Slobberknockers

PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

We put the our whole Freshman line in the second half, and just kept Cooper in to hand the ball off to a freshman running back 

I can live with that... but I don't really understand the logic of that from the coaching staff specially with the injuries that he has already experienced in the past... a freshman line against Milan's starters with your All-State QB back there getting hit doesn't make much sense....

Edited by GCPioneer

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yea I did too. We scrimmage GC and I was at the Trenton game. You should have said something. I would have liked to have met ya. But I do think Trenton would beat them worse than they did Milan.

It was so crazy I got me a spot and didn’t move! It’s hard for me to meet anyone on the road...I got 4 kids from 7- 4weeks! We will catch up soon 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

I can live with that... but I don't really understand the logic of that from the coaching staff especially with the injuries that he has already experienced in the past...

Maybe the heat and cramping and didn’t want it to turn into anything major I guess. We did look like we just sailed the second half, but what had to be done was already finished. 

• 11 months later...

Well well,time to dust off the Ole Slobber  Knockers thread !!!

Gotta say this is the most mystery in 7 2A in a long while ! Forever it was UC Then the Tide then UC then the Tide with solid Aville runs and the late S.K TCA ! We got us a good ole fashion who dun it might not be who can do it now on our hands Slobber Knockers !!! What say you ,time tobdust off those cellular devices amd laptops,crawl outta hibernation and sound off for tha Old school posters"lets do this"

Rep Them Colors Kinfolk

I put this in the other 72A post

McKenzie played young last year and as the season progressed got better and better.  At one point starting 6 freshman...3 of which were on the offensive line. The speed, of now sophomore running back's Marquez Taylor and Etijay Tharpe behind a year older sophomore offensive line should bold well for the Rebels. Luna, Hudson, Latimer, and Christian will be 4 strong lineman.    Caleb Gill, who started at FB as a freshman two years ago, didn't play last year, is back in the back field to lead the way.  A new QB will take over.  Sophomore Jackson Cassidy steps in.  Jackson is an athlete.  He is smart and has a nice football IQ.  In addition, he is 6'2 and can throw the football.  Not having any live scrimmages will be an issue early.  Logan Lyles is back at receiver and will be one of Cassidy's toptargets along with Zach Aird andKaden Allen. 

Peabody is the man.  To be the man,you have to beat the man.  My orderof finish is:

Peabody, McKenzie, UC, A'ville/GC,Halls. 

26 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

I put this in the other 72A post

McKenzie played young last year and as the season progressed got better and better.  At one point starting 6 freshman...3 of which were on the offensive line. The speed, of now sophomore running back's Marquez Taylor and Etijay Tharpe behind a year older sophomore offensive line should bold well for the Rebels. Luna, Hudson, Latimer, and Christian will be 4 strong lineman.    Caleb Gill, who started at FB as a freshman two years ago, didn't play last year, is back in the back field to lead the way.  A new QB will take over.  Sophomore Jackson Cassidy steps in.  Jackson is an athlete.  He is smart and has a nice football IQ.  In addition, he is 6'2 and can throw the football.  Not having any live scrimmages will be an issue early.  Logan Lyles is back at receiver and will be one of Cassidy's toptargets along with Zach Aird andKaden Allen. 

Peabody is the man.  To be the man,you have to beat the man.  My orderof finish is:

Peabody, McKenzie, UC, A'ville/GC,Halls. 

25 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

I will break down defense soon.

Good post. Starting 3 freshman had to be hard I bet. Will pay off though soon enough.