Alcoa Tornadoes host Grace Christian, Thursday , Aug.16th

BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I've got to say, you Tinheads are a knowledgeable bunch. Now I know why Booger respects you guys so much. I think y'all are pretty much dead on with the scenarios and what could/should affect the outcome.

I too hope it is a good clean game and injury free. We've both got a lot to play for down the road. Hopefully, we'll make it a competitive game and help you all get a little better, if that's possible. I know for sure playing this game "we should've never scheduled" will make us MUCH BETTER as we face tough teams down the line. I'm looking forward to seeing the home of the F5 Tornadoes!

I hope you have a good time at Goddard field! We where treated great last year at GCA. I hope it is likewise.

Old Booger....knows us goons will come down a steal his lunch!:hungry:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I've got to say, you Tinheads are a knowledgeable bunch. Now I know why Booger respects you guys so much. I think y'all are pretty much dead on with the scenarios and what could/should affect the outcome.

I too hope it is a good clean game and injury free. We've both got a lot to play for down the road. Hopefully, we'll make it a competitive game and help you all get a little better, if that's possible. I know for sure playing this game "we should've never scheduled" will make us MUCH BETTER as we face tough teams down the line. I'm looking forward to seeing the home of the F5 Tornadoes!

As an Alcoa fan I hope you have a great time at Goddard Field and you are treated with the same hospitality we received at GCA last season.  Come early and enjoy the food and tailgate.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dimstar0625 said:

As an Alcoa fan I hope you have a great time at Goddard Field and you are treated with the same hospitality we received at GCA last season.  Come early and enjoy the food and tailgate.  

Thanks for the kind comments. I'll pass them on to our folks that will appreciate knowing. It is always good to hear we treat our visitors well. Mostly we hear about how we paid the zebras to throw 50 flags against the other team. I sit up in the penthouse, and I never can tell how things go. I know for a small school, we sure have some go-getters that care about trying to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. I can already tell tomorrow night will be a fun night of football, regardless of the outcome. I still can't hardly believe its here!

4 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Thanks for the kind comments. I'll pass them on to our folks that will appreciate knowing. It is always good to hear we treat our visitors well. Mostly we hear about how we paid the zebras to throw 50 flags against the other team. I sit up in the penthouse, and I never can tell how things go. I know for a small school, we sure have some go-getters that care about trying to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. I can already tell tomorrow night will be a fun night of football, regardless of the outcome. I still can't hardly believe its here!

20 flags and you all throw helmets.:popcorneater:

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

20 flags and you all throw helmets.:popcorneater:

I figured that'd get a nibble from a wise ole catfish. That's a pretty good number, you're right and my kid gave his helmet to #24 (as a kind gesture after they shared some Bible verses) a little later in the game as a peace offering. Sideline zebra stood right there in front of that one.....no way he was calling that after missing the first helmet toss, which looked more like an Olympic qualifying discus throw! :grin: 

Good luck to you this week.....not that y'all are going to need any. L-O-A-D-E-D!!!!

IT IS GAMEDAY!!!!!

On 8/14/2018 at 2:36 PM, 32hammer said:

Overall I think Alcoa's defense is better than last year.  LBs are a little inexperienced compared to last yr but they are talented. D line is very deep, very experienced and talented. DBs are young but crazy athletic and got a ton of playing time last yr.

Last yr it was 30-7 Alcoa going into the 4th. If Grace has 24 points against Alcoa's 1s, I'll be surprised unless there are a lot of turnovers.

Hammer it was a close one after the half.13-7 Alcoa and GCA ran a long one but they fumbled on the one or GCA would have had the lead for a short while.I give the Christian fellers a hard time but i also give them their dues,i was getting game play texts from ole Pride.We had them for game 5 and i was scared to death after the first three quarters of the Alcoa game.LOL.