Huntingdon Vs McKenzie

Rebelman61

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

Guess living 4 miles from the sun has softened up my brain. Actually, it's like every small football town after your kid isn't playing anymore the people on the other side don't seem so bad. lol My son played in the west TN all star game with Tyler Busch and the older brother of Tide's current QB so I got to hang out a bit with their parents. Good people.  But I will say Huntingdung never invited us to tailgate before a game like Peabody, Adamsville and UC. So they are still on that sh-t list. :-D

Their at the top of mine as well. :)

22 minutes ago, Rebelman61 said:

MMS smoked y'all 30 to 6 not eight 

Thanks for clearing that up. Then MMS took team pictures in front of the scoreboard like it was the first time they have ever won a game. I don’t blame any of those kids for being happy about a win. They deserve to celebrate a big win. Sometimes being a adult or coach is showing 7th and 8th grade how to act like a winner.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I just saw on 5 Star Preps that Chaston Smith is transferring to Chattanooga McCallie. McCallie and Baylor are loading up. Baylor got UT commit Joakim Dodson and Former Alcoa player Kolby Barrett. They also got a bunch of other transfers.
    • Does anyone know of another spring scrimmage or are we done?
    • The lamentable departure of the esteemed coach, orchestrated by certain board members whose intellectual acumen leaves much to be desired, is a matter of grave concern. It is worth noting that these individuals, paradoxically invested in overseeing the educational welfare of others while opting for homeschooling for their own progeny, have effectively precipitated this regrettable outcome. One can only surmise that the repercussions of their actions will reverberate for an extended period, casting a pall over their respective tenures. Such consequences are indeed a cross they shall bear.
    • In my humble assertion, I find it imperative to clarify that my personage was not among those counted. Regrettably, the departure of Coach Blake Satterfield did not augur well for the program's trajectory. It is with a tempered sense of admiration that I regard the individual of fortitude who dares to embrace this challenging mantle, for they shall undoubtedly encounter formidable obstacles in their quest to satisfy the less discerning denizens of Hartsville. May the fates smile upon Blake Satterfield in his forthcoming endeavors.
    • Do you reckon this action demonstrates sound judgment? Whom do you propose as the most fitting candidate to assume the esteemed position of assistant principal at the middle school?