Peabody @ Milan

FightingBlue0

14 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Dawg fans most Trenton folks got you loosing this game by 2 scores!!!! What say you???

I really think the guys we talked to last year children have graduated but it is odd no one else from Milan is saying much maybe they just aren’t sure about the whole new system and coaches they have 

25 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I really think the guys we talked to last year children have graduated but it is odd no one else from Milan is saying much maybe they just aren’t sure about the whole new system and coaches they have 

I guess I am just a Football Geek then,don't watch Pros or College,just highschool all I have at PHS is girls that are in band lol!!!! I support all of our GoldenTide ahletic programs!!!!!!! I think it's a small town thing,this is our community,our future is the kids,team sports make you a better citizen!!!!! RTR

Edited by peabodypride

1 minute ago, peabodypride said:

I guess I am just a Football Geek then,don't watch Pros or College,just highschool all I have at PHS is girls that are in band lol!!!! I support all of our GoldenTide ahletic programs!!!!!!! I think it's a small town thing,this is our community,our future is the kids,team sports make you a better citizen!!!!! RTR

I watch high school and college. I can’t stand pro ball. My kid is in kindergarten so yeah I’m just making excuses for Milan lol 

I said it earlier & I will reiterate it again.. I like Peabody in this game but it is very difficult to beat Milan on their own field. I think this game may start out a little slow with both teams feeling each other out & as the 2nd quarter starts to dwindle down, we’ll see more action start to unfold. I could be very wrong & we could have a 21-21 score going into half. You never know with high school kids. One thing that I think is a guarantee is that this game will be the best on the western side of the Tennessee River. I want to be able to make some more insightful analysis of this match up but there just isn’t a lot that I know about Milan since they are going on year 1 of the Coach Pettigrew era. I think everyone expects Peabody to score a lot of points & I think they will too. The question is will Milan be able to match Peabody’s offensive fire power? I’m interested to see how it all plays out. I’m hoping for an injury free game & one that’ll give us the bang for our buck. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I said it earlier & I will reiterate it again.. I like Peabody in this game but it is very difficult to beat Milan on their own field. I think this game may start out a little slow with both teams feeling each other out & as the 2nd quarter starts to dwindle down, we’ll see more action start to unfold. I could be very wrong & we could have a 21-21 score going into half. You never know with high school kids. One thing that I think is a guarantee is that this game will be the best on the western side of the Tennessee River. I want to be able to make some more insightful analysis of this match up but there just isn’t a lot that I know about Milan since they are going on year 1 of the Coach Pettigrew era. I think everyone expects Peabody to score a lot of points & I think they will too. The question is will Milan be able to match Peabody’s offensive fire power? I’m interested to see how it all plays out. I’m hoping for an injury free game & one that’ll give us the bang for our buck. 

Will you be in attendance sir!?

41 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I don’t think you could have said it any better. I completely agree with you. This is the first time in what 30 years we will see a different Milan team   I think this could be difficult for Trenton in the first half but Trenton has played plenty of teams with the offense they are running so it makes it hard to say how this game will go down 

5 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I was planning on watching the live stream of it on WNWS.com. That is probably how I will watch all of Peabody’s games this year. 

So all the games will be on there ?  Will it only be live or will you be able watch it afterwards also  ?