Peabody @ Milan

FightingBlue0

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

They were pretty sour when they lost last year. I think I had one guy tell me that Milan would be deep in to the playoffs while we would be sitting at home 

Rain or shine I'm gonna rep The GoldenTide,I guess that's the difference in a Tide fan and Mud Puppies Fan,except BPM I guess lol!!!!! Man after watching more Milan footage we might blow em out! They have some explosivness but tons of mistakes, multiple fumbles,Int,and missed blocking assignments! I guess we will see how our very young O and D line are gonna do!!! The line play is our only intangible at this point ,but I believe it's ALWAYS won in the trenches"ask U.C." that's a big what if ! If we underperform on lines it's a close game if the line looks as strong as what I have seen this week it will be a 2 or 3 score GT victory!RTR

Edited by peabodypride

35 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I miss those days where this used to be a game that counts. Imagine if this was a region game that actually meant something & had playoff implications. The entire towns of Milan & Trenton would be at Johnie Hale Stadium on Friday night. 

When i played it was a region game.  They do all mean something in our region look how it ended up last year we can’t afford any mistakes. We need to win all of them 

35 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Rain or shine I'm gonna rep The GoldenTide,I guess that's the difference in a Tide fan and Mud Puppies Fan,except BPM I guess lol!!!!! Man after watching more Milan footage we might blow em out! They have some explosivness but tons of mistakes, multiple fumbles,Int,and missed blocking assignments! I guess we will see how our very young O and D line are gonna do!!! The line play is our only intangible at this point ,but I believe it's ALWAYS won in the trenches"ask U.C." that's a big what if ! If we underperform on lines it's a close game if the line looks as strong as what I have seen this week it will be a 2 or 3 score GT victory!RTR

I’ve always heard the term fair weather fan lol but I never considered Milan to be like that. I think we need to be on top of our game and can’t sleep or look to far ahead 

32 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’ve always heard the term fair weather fan lol but I never considered Milan to be like that. I think we need to be on top of our game and can’t sleep or look to far ahead 

I never would’ve expected that out of Milan either.  Their tradition runs too deep, or so I thought. :huh:

I miss the old days where this was a region game as well. People think 7-2A is tough today. It used to be Milan, Trenton, Scumboldt, Huntingdung, USJ, Westview, JCS and Drestank. At the time, Westview and Humboldt were really good as was USJ. JCS and Dresden were both improving. The region was brutal nit was the black and blue region. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I miss the old days where this was a region game as well. People think 7-2A is tough today. It used to be Milan, Trenton, Scumboldt, Huntingdung, USJ, Westview, JCS and Drestank. At the time, Westview and Humboldt were really good as was USJ. JCS and Dresden were both improving. The region was brutal nit was the black and blue region. 

No pootybooty,wow I am shocked lol

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

......Huntingdung. Ha.

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

WOOW!

I didnt know that was the region. You had to bring it every single week. No cream puffs in this region. Im sure there were years where a few teams were down but as a whole that would be nasty.