Peabody @ Milan

FightingBlue0

18 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I was planning on watching the live stream of it on WNWS.com. That is probably how I will watch all of Peabody’s games this year. 

Your not going to be watching this game on wnws Milan will not allow a live feed. I know that really sucks but its the truth.

Good news is Milan is the ONLY school that will not allow a live feed, so you will be good to go the rest of the season. 

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Your not going to be watching this game on wnws Milan will not allow a live feed. I know that really sucks but its the truth.

Good news is Milan is the ONLY school that will not allow a live feed, so you will be good to go the rest of the season. 

That’s ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

That blows. I’ll just have to listen on the radio. I’m assuming this is because Milan wants to squeeze every dollar out of every individual that wants to visually watch this game by making them physically go to the game. I understand their reasoning but I would’ve liked to watch the live stream given that I live 3 hours away. 

Also everyone it has been mentioned how the Milan offense will be different tomorrow night. But no one has mentioned changes to the Milan defense. In the past Morris has gone with a traditional 4-3 or even a 50 package. However you will see something different tomorrow night that will hopefully slow down your rb’s and put a spy on your qb when he decides to tuck and run. Last year the qb won the game in the 4th qtr for you guys. It was a lot of Baugus runnIng the qb option on whether to hand it off or keep it himself. With the new package on D it should eliminate success with that should it arise again. 

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You won’t see it live on wnws.com. Milan has a policy about broadcasting live. However wnws will record and it will be available for playback Saturday. 

They should invest some of that big cash they are going to make in to the stadium