South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Boyd has one very dirty player...you can't try to pick fights and horse collar people in the end zone 

He should have been tossed.  The Captain was absolutely hot under the collar after that horse collar deep in the end zone and rightfully so.  

After the 15 yard penalty was stepped off on the kickoff, instead of kicking it for a touchback, we kicked it really high and deep right to him.  He got waylaid and smothered by a whole squad of Pirates. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’ve seen a lot of them. This one is as nice overall as any of them. The new pressbox looks like a college pressbox. Just really nice at SP right now. 

Congrats! Always great to see 1a schools with facilities they can be proud of and deserve.

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

He should have been tossed.  The Captain was absolutely hot under the collar after that horse collar deep in the end zone and rightfully so.  

After the 15 yard penalty was stepped off on the kickoff, instead of kicking it for a touchback, we kicked it really high and deep right to him.  He got waylaid and smothered by a whole squad of Pirates. 

I saw that as well. Coach Grider and some other coaches were irate it appeared to me.