Waverly vs Huntingdon

vandyfan1

4 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

It's here! Great matchup, great weather, great stadium full of rabid fans. Fast track for two very fast reams. Beautiful women everywhere. What more could you want. Hope both teams perform at the top of their abilities and the best team wins. Go Mustangs

After a long week of midnight's I'm ready for some football. Is it game time yet? 

1 hour ago, StangNation said:

Just a statistical post.  

Mckenzie ran the ball 31 times last Friday for 78 yards. 

Huntingdon ran the ball 30 times for 452 yards. No attempted passes. 

Their backs are more physical this year. 

This will be a tight game, really to hard to predict but I’m gonna say Huntingdon 34 waverly 31

I watched the film and the Stangs D smothered McKenzie run game and it didn't look like they had much of a passing game. You will definitely see a different O tonight and I think you will see a different D than we had last year. I think it'll be a dangerous good game Tigers 38 Stangs 28

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

McKenzie is down this yr just like camden is thats why I say we will learn a lot tonight. Waverlys defense is still suspect until a true test which will be tonight. The offense is on point so you still have to out score them. If waverly gets some stops tonight which I think they will they will come up with a win. I think the outcome of this game will all depend on the tigers defense.

I have to agree. Neither team learned much last week. Mistakes will probably decide this game. Both offensives are so explosive that mistakes are about the only way to stop drives. You ever get behind its going to be difficult to catch up!

1 hour ago, Tigers6056 said:

I watched the film and the Stangs D smothered McKenzie run game and it didn't look like they had much of a passing game. You will definitely see a different O tonight and I think you will see a different D than we had last year. I think it'll be a dangerous good game Tigers 38 Stangs 28

I think you will see a faster Mustang team than last year. The Mustang secondary is a hard hitting bunch. I just hope they don’t let Waverly get behind them. I agree with the score. Just the other way around. Mustangs by 10.