Waverly vs Huntingdon

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, Safesquezze said:

Win or lose hopefully it’s a good close game with no injuries. After week 1 I’m not sold on Waverly D being much improved. Most of the night Camden had no wideouts and Waverly had 11 in the box. If Waverly scores quick it will put a lot of pressure on their D to get some 3 and outs or they will spend to much time on the field. A lot of what ifs that’s why they play the game, can’t wait to see how it turns out. 

Huntington will line up the same way Camden did alot and we will put 11 in the box then too. I am curious to see if our D can get a few stops and if we adjust better to the unbalanced line because we struggled with that last year.

On 8/21/2018 at 9:16 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Win or lose both teams "could" represent. I seen the Ville dominate Union City last yr in Adamsville and look where Union City ended up. Cookeville! Champs!

I do have one question from you Waverly fans. If you were to lose this game you think your chances of representing the West are still great?

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I do have one question from you Waverly fans. If you were to lose this game you think your chances of representing the West are still great?

There isn’t much difference in 1-2A. A lot of very close teams. This should be a great game. Neither team should score less than 28. I look for a shootout for sure just like last season. 

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

There isn’t much difference in 1-2A. A lot of very close teams. This should be a great game. Neither team should score less than 28. I look for a shootout for sure just like last season. 

I have to agree with you. Either team scores less than 28 will probably be the losing team from what I have gathered from both teams this year.

Edited by Imthayeti

11 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Depends man. It all depends on what kinda team the mustangs are. I will answer that after yhe game and believe me I call it like I see it!

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm inclined to disagree there. At least on my end of the state. 2-A is better this year. If wavo has trouble with Hundon, they probably have more trouble with UC Peabody or Adamsville