Springfield Yellow Jackets vs Clarksville High Wildcats

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

According to the Leaf Chronicle, Clarksville's star RB is out for this game. 

I wish he was playing I would like to see him in person and for our defense to get more experience against a really good RB. Don’t blame  them tho even it’s a minor injury, but this is a non-region game. Get him back to full strength for there region schedule. I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

Good Game Springfield

That may be the most disciplined Jacket's team I have seen. 

You guys will be fine, I truly believe you played a Clarksville's team that is much better than anyone expected this year.

Good luck to you guys, it is always crazy when we play Clarksville, it swings back and forth between us it seems, this was the year to swing yall's way. Good win for you guys!

1 minute ago, JacketLover said:

Were they chatting on YouTube? "Coopertown High" isn't why two seniors missed the 4th quarter due to cramps. That's on them for not hydrating during the week. I didn't see one Wildcat leave due to cramps. 

Yeah there is a live chat while the game is going on, they were complaining about #23 not getting the ball enough and yada yada.....

On 8/21/2018 at 9:45 PM, Poundtherock23 said:

I remember Clarksville having a pretty good ball team about 12 years ago I think. Split with Springfield, they won regular season and Clarksville won in a sloppy rain filled second round playoff game. Clarksville’s running back that year was a very large human being that I believe wore #32. This year I don’t really see Clarksville being able to combat the speed of the Springfield offense. It’s all about match ups and Clarksville doesn’t have the perimeter speed to match with Springfield. Yes Clarksville has some size but so did Gallatin. I see the Jackets winning this by a couple TD’s

That 2006 team is the most under appreciated teams in the history of Springfield. May have been because Offutt was so disliked. The Jackets were the smallest school in 4A.