CAK vs Greenback

orngnblk

11 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Kid is a good ballplayer and sounds like he's a good kid all around. It sounds like he's willing to put in the hard work and has a couple of good parents behind him. 

I have always told both my boys to keep God first family second and then school after that then they can play ball. 

Not all Ram fans are haters. For the record.....I called it last year! He's got serious hands, first and foremost. You can't really teach that. Put those paws together with all the rest, and he's a weapon. Anybody who watched him play knows he was ready to break out last year. But, the RBs, QB n defense got most of the pub....and the collective effort got you where you wanted to go.

With his size, speed and ability, the sky is the limit. Having talked to enough college programs to know, he could be a matchup nightmare in a "Y"/H-back type of TE role in college, if he could put another 20lbs on that frame. Judging by the frame of his brother, I'd say that would be easy. Just a thought.....He'd blow away TEs at camp, as long as he was physical enough to handle the blocking duties. I can't see that being a problem. Tough sort of runs in the family, right?  

Or, he can keep working like he's been doing and go make all those 4.4 guys at camp look silly. Any way you look at it, he's got it made, whether he plays in college, or he just goes on to school to be the next great doc or engineer.....because, most importantly, his parents have that list in proper order! I wish him the best.....all but one game this year, of course. Maybe the local grocery store will run out of pickles. (I feel a grocery road trip coming in a few weeks!) :)

29 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Not all Ram fans are haters. For the record.....I called it last year! He's got serious hands, first and foremost. You can't really teach that. Put those paws together with all the rest, and he's a weapon. Anybody who watched him play knows he was ready to break out last year. But, the RBs, QB n defense got most of the pub....and the collective effort got you where you wanted to go.

With his size, speed and ability, the sky is the limit. Having talked to enough college programs to know, he could be a matchup nightmare in a "Y"/H-back type of TE role in college, if he could put another 20lbs on that frame. Judging by the frame of his brother, I'd say that would be easy. Just a thought.....He'd blow away TEs at camp, as long as he was physical enough to handle the blocking duties. I can't see that being a problem. Tough sort of runs in the family, right?  

Or, he can keep working like he's been doing and go make all those 4.4 guys at camp look silly. Any way you look at it, he's got it made, whether he plays in college, or he just goes on to school to be the next great doc or engineer.....because, most importantly, his parents have that list in proper order! I wish him the best.....all but one game this year, of course. Maybe the local grocery store will run out of pickles. (I feel a grocery road trip coming in a few weeks!) :)

You stay away from the greenback corner lol.