CAK vs Greenback

orngnblk

59 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I know Christ (NC) is where Navy Shuler plays QB. Getting looked at by UT. Saw some highlights on the news last night and he was putting them on the money. Looked like CAK had a good looking QB who could move pretty good. That’s about it. CAK lost 40 something to 7.  

QB that moves good?Well thats one of the things we need to work on.The word usually is that a teams greatest improvement is from game 1 to 2.Last year our game at CAK was near flawless other than the nagging Pass interference penalties.So hopefully we will improve as i assume we will.We have a very good coaching staff that knows the game and havent let us down yet!

Christ is a Private School in Asheville. They been getting a lot of transfers in Western North Carolina. Some of the public schools in the area are starting to get mad because of it. Each year they get better and better. I know the RB for Christ tore his ACL is sophomore year in high school transferred to Christ and reclassified back to a sophomore.Christ has several kids with small college offers

I just finished the CAK vs. Christ (NC) game . Christ outmatched them at a lot of positions if not all they except at QB, so cant take much from that score. CAK passing game will be the best we have seen this year by far. The QB barely had time to throw the ball in the first half because the defensive line was in the backfield quick every play. I don't know if thats a result of bad O-line play or just dominant D-line that they were up against. Should be a real good test this week for our boys.