CAK vs Greenback

orngnblk

17 hours ago, vfl23 said:

I think CAK is better than last year and Greenback needs to improve at many positions and especially need to see the defense improve on tackling. But with that said i know Drew plays qb for Loudon but i dont think Greenback will see a running back as good as him rest of the season. Where GB is missing Gilbert the most is on defense and at fullback. Gb has good enough running backs but not somebody that can clear a way for them and make open field blocks like Gilbert could. Would like to see #24 get more touches and keep working on his pad level bc he can be a load to tackle from what i seen friday.

The coaches obviously saw this as well. Yesterday's practice for the running backs was solely on blocking. There were way to many instances where the lead back did NOT block anyone.

Edited by GBKEES

13 hours ago, GBKEES said:

The coaches obviously saw this as well. Yesterday's practice for the running backs was solely on blocking. There were way to many instances where the lead back did NOT block anyone.

The running backs need to hit the hole when it opens and quit trying to bounce everything to the outside. There was several times the hole was there and they didn’t hit it. The O will be ok but the D needs a lot of attention. 

There's nothing like the first home game of the season. Hopefully, we'll see what this team is actually putting out against CAK. Won't be an easy game by any means, but I believe GB will get the job done like they always do. Unveiling the clocks and special ceremony before the game will definitely set the atmosphere. GB 42 CAK 14...…. that is, if the defense shows up to play.

11 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

There's nothing like the first home game of the season. Hopefully, we'll see what this team is actually putting out against CAK. Won't be an easy game by any means, but I believe GB will get the job done like they always do. Unveiling the clocks and special ceremony before the game will definitely set the atmosphere. GB 42 CAK 14...…. that is, if the defense shows up to play.

Everybody is getting play clocks this years from what I heard. Its statewide, its about time that they've made them mandatory. 

Edited by rtl112

One more day and trucks will be surrounding Cooper Field and hope the atmosphere will get them boys fired up. They came out flat last week and I’m sure it was the rain but we gotta be ready this Friday. Cak will be ready to get some revenge from last season. The offense will be rolling this week and I’m sure the coach’s have got the defense Ready!!!!