CAK vs Greenback

orngnblk

On 8/18/2018 at 5:08 PM, GHSblackhelmet said:

I just finished the CAK vs. Christ (NC) game . Christ outmatched them at a lot of positions if not all they except at QB, so cant take much from that score. CAK passing game will be the best we have seen this year by far. The QB barely had time to throw the ball in the first half because the defensive line was in the backfield quick every play. I don't know if thats a result of bad O-line play or just dominant D-line that they were up against. Should be a real good test this week for our boys.

I think that the o-line is pretty week  their skill guys looks decent and I agree this will be a better test for our boys in the passing game especially. 

2 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I think that the o-line is pretty week  their skill guys looks decent and I agree this will be a better test for our boys in the passing game especially. 

Put 100 on ‘em if you can. And don’t go learning how to defend the passing attack, until October....then y’all can figure that aspect out. GB by a bunch. 

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

Put 100 on ‘em if you can. And don’t go learning how to defend the passing attack, until October....then y’all can figure that aspect out. GB by a bunch. 

Were a working progress on the D side right now once we get more aggressive and start playing down hill it will get better. 

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

Were a working progress on the D side right now once we get more aggressive and start playing down hill it will get better. 

:::::And there I thought the field was flat

ok before dumb blond jokes start I assume downhill is toward line of scrimmage

Edited by ladykee

No dumb blonde jokes here! We know better.

CAK seems to be a bit better than they were last year, because they got smart and moved their best player to qb and gave him the whole off-season to figure it all out. He is an absolute stud athlete, smart and tough. He can throw dimes to a couple of decent WRs, IF he has time. Watch his qb draws....by far the best thing they had going the other night.

Christ had one of the best RBs I've seen in a long time that just kept churning and burning. Then, they'd throw over the top when the safeties cheated to stop him. You guys should know just how to do all of that and then some.

Last thing.....beat 'em by 150 for all I care!!!