Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

50 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Welp tha best teem evur assimbulled and two play att tha Skeetur weal play our littull fellurs necks Fridee nite......Wif all thes Mid Tinn All-Stars addid two thair allreddy goodur rostur...Eye haiv maid tha Paytreeuts a tripull dijjetts favritt......Okelund bye 106.3.......:unsure:

Well if I thought my nerves were shot last week worrying about that SEC line we had to face last night now we have to face the Oakland Raiders this week. I did read this morning that their big Sec commit transfer went out of the game with an elbow injury. I pray that he’s ok and it’s not serious? Can some of the Oakland fans fill us in on that?

Edited by rebelwoman87

3 minutes ago, Compton said:

Stars the best team ever assembled is coming to 825 lord willing Sept 7. This year Alcoa would beat Oakland by at least 17.

But Alcoa is only the 17th best team in the state according to the aforementioned poll.  And Greeneville is 15.  They only play real football in Middle Tennessee.  Didn't you get the memo?  

34 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Well if I thought my nerves we shot last week worrying about that SEC line we had to face last night now we have to face the Oakland Raiders this week. I did read this morning that their big Sec commit transfer went out of the game with an elbow injury. I pray that he’s ok and it’s not serious? Can some of the Oakland fans fill us in on that?

Not really sure on the extent on the injury, I think its getting looked at today. Truth be told, Anderson being out really doesnt effect Oakland all that much, except for depth. Hes been out for most of the preseason. The injury that could hurt them is Rankins (FB/LB) getting hurt, the middle of that defense could get exposed by  New England Patriots Maryville

4 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not really sure on the extent on the injury, I think its getting looked at today. Truth be told, Anderson being out really doesnt effect Oakland all that much, except for depth. Hes been out for most of the preseason. The injury that could hurt them is Rankins (FB/LB) getting hurt, the middle of that defense could get exposed by  New England Patriots Maryville

I hope that it’s nothing serious for him. 

• CoachT locked this topic