Jackets take a visit to Possum town to face Friendship

tcjacket13

I'm gonna stick my head out there.

Trousdale County 28

Friendship 7

Liberty although a 4A school was only 1-8 last year. And they returned less than half of those starters. A 19-0 win where you have 235 yards on 60 plays isn't that impressive in that regard. And considering how well TC played on defense last night.

Trousdale County outplayed them last year and mistakes pretty much handed FC the game. And I believe that the gap between TC and FC is bigger this year.

Could be wrong as always. This is a rivalry game as well.

I think the kids are just fine they know they were battling an up hill battle last week and they know they battled their butt off instead of folding and hopefully they learn from their mistakes and get through another week healthy, they know our goal starts against Watertown and want to stay healthy, compete,and learn from mistakes.

19 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

How is #21 for TC? Did he step up friday night?

He had a good game running the ball and being the workhorse he had a long pass caught on him on defense but when the WR is 6’4 he just used his size against Dyson but he has as in a great position but he is a leader and plays hard with a passion It's easy to tell that he has been working hard and getting better this offseason he will have a great season 

7 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

To be as small as Dyson is he runs the ball really hard and is one of the Sr leaders on the team he finished with 24 carries for 124

That boy played with alot of heart. Hats off to him.

39 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Do not forget that TC played with a 6A playoff team all night long. Had our TD not have been called back we would be 2-0 over the Devils. 

Lebanon is probably gonna end up winning 7-8 games and getting a home playoff game against either Riverdale, Cookeville or Siegel. So they are a pretty decent 6A team at that.