Sequatchie @ Jasper

SCPRIDE30

42 minutes ago, powerp said:

To me, Jasper's glaring weakness is upfront. More than likely that's why they switched to the spread. Nelson and Nunez are nice targets for Tony but if you don't have time to throw it's going to be tough. If Sequatchie's new coach was smart I would give Hicks 30 carries. The biggest key for me is when does Sequatchie get Collin back? Kid is a player!

No doubt Collin will be the best player on the field. He could’ve helped a lot against sp. get him back and our offensive line to man up and block we will be a good team

Just now, pegleg said:

Watching Silerdale move the ball up the middle on MC, that huge fullback will mow them down. Could be a big night for that young man 

Yessir the trenches for MC will cost them this game I think they have them beat in Skill spots but it’s just won’t be enough. Hick should get 4-7 yards a carry 

16 hours ago, Back2back42 said:

Sequatchie will start off 0-2 for the first time in 4 years. I’m not impressed with the hire of Watt. They’ve so much size, but I’ve never seen a more soft football team. Like I said Sequatchie will miss Caine.

Sequatchie missed out on a great hire. We will be very average for several years. MC in a close one.