Sequatchie @ Jasper

SCPRIDE30

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you. Sequatchie County didn’t look anything like 2017 in the jamboree. I didn’t get to see the game the other night, but they had most of their team returning. This SP team is still young overall and shouldn’t have been able to shut them down that easily. Granted our defense is tough, but still. Speed kills, but Marion has to find a way to get Sequatchie off the field. It should be a good game. I would like to get up there to catch the second half or at least the fourth quarter. 

Sequatchie just tried to bully us with straight on blocking and we were to quick for them and that was basically there game plan.  I just think we had a desire to win more than they did and Sequatchie's coaches didn't make any adjustments. I thought to myself,well surely they will try more than up the middle or off tackle, but they didn't. I am sure if it were dry they would have tried to pass more, but I just don't think there line would have given the QB enough time. Sequatchie is a good team but they need an in house revival meeting, if you know what I mean!!! If they don't, thing's will stay the same. 

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Sequatchie just tried to bully us with straight on blocking and we were to quick for them and that was basically there game plan.  I just think we had a desire to win more than they did and Sequatchie's coaches didn't make any adjustments. I thought to myself,well surely they will try more than up the middle or off tackle, but they didn't. I am sure if it were dry they would have tried to pass more, but I just don't think there line would have given the QB enough time. Sequatchie is a good team but they need an in house revival meeting, if you know what I mean!!! If they don't, thing's will stay the same. 

Been saying it :thumb:

21 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Squatch by about 4 scores. Just got out of a meeting with coach, and the gameplan is solid. I wish the plan to keep all the loudmouth parents in the stands quiet was as solid...

This will not happen. We did not play last week so that helps us even more. Coach Mathis has us a new offense and he has a lot of special plays that he can use in this game. Coach Mathis was not stopped last year in this game and he will not be stopped in this game. He has saved all of his new offensive plays for this game if he needs to use them on Friday. Our defense still needs to get better but if it does then we will be one awesome team again this year. We still have my main man Manny to anchor our linebackers. We also have Nelson and Nunez that are real good players too. We have more speed than Squatchy and it will show in this game. They are big and slow. I saw it during the jamboree at our field. Pitchburg does not even have as much speed as we have this year and they were too fast for you. If our defensive coach calls good plays then we will win this game worse than Pitchburg beat you. These boys have won most of their games the past 4 years and will be ready to play real good in this game. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Edited by MarionMadness

14 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Squatch by about 4 scores. Just got out of a meeting with coach, and the gameplan is solid. I wish the plan to keep all the loudmouth parents in the stands quiet was as solid...

LMBO... this is a problem with lots of parents and places. I don’t see Sequatchie winning by four scores in this one eirher. 

54 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

:popcorneater:

"Just got out of a film session with coach, working on implementing a lot of my offensive and defensive schemes, they're about 1000x better than anything Squatch has ever seen before, not bragging, that's just a fact.

Working on funding for a 20ft fence so all the sideline daddy coaches can't watch practice, let me know if you know of someone who wants to buy advertising on the "Squatch wall"

==================================

This persons soul purpose in life is to make meaningful relationships with the parents of the kids who he coaches. I can only hope that my child is one day under the tutelage of such a scholar and a outright fantastic person.

1 hour ago, bolddust281 said:

I'm diehard Sequatchie, always will be, but they need to do some serious soul searching. The parents should be the least of yalls worries and learn how to play smash mouth football again. I'm very disappointed in Sequatchie County Football. 

29 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

This persons soul purpose in life is to make meaningful relationships with the parents of the kids who he coaches. I can only hope that my child is one day under the tutelage of such a scholar and a outright fantastic person.

Doubtful your son will be talented enough to play for me if he's got a losing mentality like his daddy.  Plus I'm not a coach, I'm more of a football guru, just have a lot of knowledge and enjoy helping the Squatch coaches out. I'd say its the thing I enjoy 2nd most in life, just behind taking my shirt off and fighting loudmouth daddys in the parking lot

Edited by bolddust281

33 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Doubtful your son will be talented enough to play for me if he's got a losing mentality like his daddy.  Plus I'm not a coach, I'm more of a football guru, just have a lot of knowledge and enjoy helping the Squatch coaches out. I'd say its the thing I enjoy 2nd most in life, just behind taking my shirt off and fighting loudmouth daddys in the parking lot

Lol quite the brave man behind a screen. Must be one of those Xbox live type of brave. Pee his diaper if he ever saw any action.