Sequatchie @ Jasper

SCPRIDE30

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Alot of people would look good against Lookout Valley.  I'm sure this young man is a great athlete but I don't see him being better than Nelson or he would be starting. Let's see him do what he did in jamboree against Seq, this week and against SP in a couple more weeks  and vs Tyner and then Rhea County and then if he stand's up and show's out against those team's, well I will give this young man all the praise. Kid does have a bright future though, but not right now. 

I agree with you. I see a bright future for this young man, but not in big games as a freshman. He will get plenty of time vs the weaker teams on the schedule. Marion has some really good athletes that are older and more seasoned. I look for them to ride those guys this season. 

20 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you. I see a bright future for this young man, but not in big games as a freshman. He will get plenty of time vs the weaker teams on the schedule. Marion has some really good athletes that are older and more seasoned. I look for them to ride those guys this season. 

I didn't say he was the best football player on the team now.  He is the best raw athlete out there though.  No question on my mind.  He will be brought along slowly though I'm sure.

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Alot of people would look good against Lookout Valley.  I'm sure this young man is a great athlete but I don't see him being better than Nelson or he would be starting. Let's see him do what he did in jamboree against Seq, this week and against SP in a couple more weeks  and vs Tyner and then Rhea County and then if he stand's up and show's out against those team's, well I will give this young man all the praise. Kid does have a bright future though, but not right now. 

Yeah yeah yeah, all I was saying was the kid did good in the jamboree. 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I didn't say he was the best football player on the team now.  He is the best raw athlete out there though.  No question on my mind.  He will be brought along slowly though I'm sure.

Ok, I see what you’re saying now. SP has one of those as well. We are anxious to see what he can do. I’ve heard him described as raw as well. We have some young ones that look good in a uniform. I’m anxious to see what some of them can do as the year progresses. 

Ok here goes, if MC can stop the fullback for SC I don't think they have enough speed to turn the corner. And I liked how SP played them with 8,9 and 10 players in the box. I do think the MC offense will give them some trouble, because watching the game last week their corners were WAY out of position on more than one play. And i have a feeling  MC is going to spread them all over the field. Athlete for athlete i give the edge to MC, give coach Mathis enough time he should figure out how to move the ball.....MC by 14......justmytwocents

2 hours ago, Justmy2cents said:

Ok here goes, if MC can stop the fullback for SC I don't think they have enough speed to turn the corner. And I liked how SP played them with 8,9 and 10 players in the box. I do think the MC offense will give them some trouble, because watching the game last week their corners were WAY out of position on more than one play. And i have a feeling  MC is going to spread them all over the field. Athlete for athlete i give the edge to MC, give coach Mathis enough time he should figure out how to move the ball.....MC by 14......justmytwocents

Marion has a lot better athletes than Sequatchie County. If you get up on them by several scores it could turn into a 4-5 TD win. However, if that big FB has success pounding the ball then it will be a four or five quarter game like last year. 

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Jasper should win but better hope SC doesn't find some energy or discipline or could be rough night

I agree.  If they start grinding out 4 yards between the tackles and ends, it could eat up a lot of clock and keep that knew high flying offense over on the sideline looking at KC and the Sunshine Bands new grass.