Central vs Chuckey Doak

Gunner0331

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Wouldn't that mean there is more competition when the same team doesn't win it every year?  Greeneville has won it 3 times, Fulton has won it 3 times (Decided to move up to 5a to play Knoxville teams instead of having to travel Last year) . Tradition wise in 4a since they went to 6 classifiactions would be teams like Maplewood (Made it to the Championship and Semis), Marshall County has made the Semis a few times also just couldn't get out of the East. 

When Catholic and Fulton left 4A the real competition went with them. 

8 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville also won 2 titles and had to play Fulton. Greeneville is real competition 

Recent outcomes against Fulton suggest otherwise.

2012 Fulton 42 Greeneville 20

2013 Fulton 40 Greeneville 20

2014 Greeneville lost to South 21 to 20 who got killed by Fulton 49 to 14

2015 Catholic 35 Greeneville 21

2016 Central 16 Greeneville 14

2017 - Catholic and Fulton are gone and Greeneville wins 4A ( with a scrimmage loss to Fulton )

2018- ???

20 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

2017 - Catholic and Fulton are gone and Greeneville wins 4A ( with a scrimmage loss to Fulton )

2018- ???

Greenville vs alcoa would be fun to watch

1 hour ago, Horn3 said:

You failed to put in the embarrassing loses Greeneville put on Fulton as well. 

2012 was after losing a huge senior class with two titles and a runner up. 

The same case could be made by Fulton as far as losing the last few years. Your just another Greeneville hater lol

and btw 13-7 loss in a scrimmage in which qbs are not live? Come on dude we all know how scrimmages are. You act like it was 42-0

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

2018- ???

Since TSSAA has went to 6 classifications Greeneville is 2-2 vs Fulton with neither team winning on each others field.  You just Greene with Envy.  Greeneville beat Fulton 35-0 in 2010 and 42-0 in 2011.  Yes we have lost to eventual state champions in Fulton twice and Catholic once the years they won it.  2015 Catholic vs Greeneville game it was tied going into the 4th and gave Catholic the best game that had all play-off with Multiply Division 1 Signing off that team.  Since 2009 Greeneville has been to the State Championship game 4 times, Semi's 4 times, Quarter Final's 6 times playing against Knoxville Teams along the way.  Name another team that has done that Constantly in 4a since 2009 

19 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

It’ll take more than that lol I’m sure when everyone at Betsy heard the Score of our game with Db they were stunned. I know db scrimmaged you guys and it was pretty even. 

Yeah Kingsport must be down this year all over cuz our 8th grade team beat them 44 to 6 last night! Go Cyclones

I went to the game so i figured i would chime in on here since i havent in a  long time, seen there was already a thread and it already had 3 pages so i figured it was talk about the game. I was wrong, somehow this turned into a Greeneville thread. Anyway, Chuckey Doak won 28-26. It was 14-0 Central after one quarter and 22-20 CD at the half and after the 3rd quarter. I hope the Sullivan Central faithful get to enjoy a win this year, they seem like good people. It was a good game, i mean not Maryville- Oakland super talented championship contenders good but it was a fun game. 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:12 AM, db1995 said:

I went to the game so i figured i would chime in on here since i havent in a  long time, seen there was already a thread and it already had 3 pages so i figured it was talk about the game. I was wrong, somehow this turned into a Greeneville thread. Anyway, Chuckey Doak won 28-26. It was 14-0 Central after one quarter and 22-20 CD at the half and after the 3rd quarter. I hope the Sullivan Central faithful get to enjoy a win this year, they seem like good people. It was a good game, i mean not Maryville- Oakland super talented championship contenders good but it was a fun game. 

I think they are playing to good not to get some wins this year.Yes that's win with an S.