Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

Time is getting near to find out who's the contender and who's the pretender. I don't think this game is as close as some think....IF we've fine tuned the secondary. I could see a 33-17  type score happening with TC pulling away in the second half :popcorneater:

Edited by TCnation

12 minutes ago, Tonytiger said:

I HEAR THEY HAVE TO KEEP EXTRA MEDICAL PERSONEL FOR ALL THE WOMEN TEACHERS THE PLAYERS BEAT UP ON IN TC! IS THIS TRUE?

Your making comments that are totally classless and untrue. So before you make up classkews comments think before you type something!

2 minutes ago, Tonytiger said:

ILL BE SHOCKED IF THIS TC TEAM IS DISCIPLINED ENOUGH TO BEAT AN ABOVE AVERAGE PASSING TEAM IN THE TIGER!

That's funny you talking about discipline after that last stupid post you made...I'm sure everybody's gonna take your thoughts seriously. Get outta here clown

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Tonytiger said:

I HEAR THEY HAVE TO KEEP EXTRA MEDICAL PERSONEL FOR ALL THE WOMEN TEACHERS THE PLAYERS BEAT UP ON IN TC! IS THIS TRUE?

you have no idea what you are talking about here, and since we are not discipline wouldn't you think we would be playing our best players regardless of what they did. I'll tell you who is discipline and that's our Sr lead offensive line and I can't wait to see your defense get punched in the mouth, I want to know if this H2O team is different. 

1 minute ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

you have no idea what you are talking about here, and since we are not discipline wouldn't you think we would be playing our best players regardless of what they did. I'll tell you who is discipline and that's our Sr lead offensive line and I can't wait to see your defense get punched in the mouth, I want to know if this H2O team is different. 

ONE THINGS FOR SURE, YOUR STARTING QB WONT BE ABLE TO HELP! I HEAR HES ANOTHER PICTURE OF DISCIPLINE! LOL I GUESS THAT WILL BE YALLS EXCUSE WHEN WE BEAT YALL TOMORROW! OH, TOMORROWS GAME WONT MATTER THEN THOUGH RIGHT?