Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

20 minutes ago, Tonytiger said:

ALSO NO ROOM FOR UNDISCIPLINED PLAYERS TO BE ON A TSSAA FIELD! YOUR GUY SLIM FIRED THE FIRST COMMENT!

This comment was edited and removed due to poor judgement on my part, I apologize to those I offended 

sincerely, JacketNation

Edited by JacketNationFan1

3 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Well if you want to shoot bullets, I'll shoot, if you have a problem with one of our players why don't you call up your principal Mr Luttrell and just have him get the rest of the TSSAA board to keep the kid from playing. Must be nice to have your Principal on the board to help with player eligibility and what not. 

Come on Jacket nation, I thought you were better than this!

4 minutes ago, Tonytiger said:

ONE THINGS FOR SURE, YOUR STARTING QB WONT BE ABLE TO HELP! I HEAR HES ANOTHER PICTURE OF DISCIPLINE! LOL I GUESS THAT WILL BE YALLS EXCUSE WHEN WE BEAT YALL TOMORROW! OH, TOMORROWS GAME WONT MATTER THEN THOUGH RIGHT?

Man your funny kid:lol:  and I said kid because this is no doubt a player on the team, so yeah your right some TC fans will make excuses but I just want to know one thing, what will be your excuse if and I'm saying if you come to the Creekbank and without their best player the boys in purple and gold give you another woodshed beating, remember now I said if, but let's just say if you lose then what is your excuse? Refs? TC recruits? I just want to know kid what will be yours if you need one? I'll be waiting awhile because you have no excuse this time. 

1 minute ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Man your funny kid:lol:  and I said kid because this is no doubt a player on the team, so yeah your right some TC fans will make excuses but I just want to know one thing, what will be your excuse if and I'm saying if you come to the Creekbank and without their best player the boys in purple and gold give you another woodshed beating, remember now I said if, but let's just say if you lose then what is your excuse? Refs? TC recruits? I just want to know kid what will be yours if you need one? I'll be waiting awhile because you have no excuse this time. 

YOU ALL SURE WONT HAVE AN EXCUSE BECAUSE ANYTHING GOES AT TC! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE KICKED OFF THAT TEAM FROM WHAT I HEAR! KID! GO TIGERS! SEE YALL THUGS TOMORROW NIGHT!

14 minutes ago, Tonytiger said:

ONE THINGS FOR SURE, YOUR STARTING QB WONT BE ABLE TO HELP! I HEAR HES ANOTHER PICTURE OF DISCIPLINE! LOL I GUESS THAT WILL BE YALLS EXCUSE WHEN WE BEAT YALL TOMORROW! OH, TOMORROWS GAME WONT MATTER THEN THOUGH RIGHT?

Why you gotta be shouting all the time bruh? That's ok, I can remember when I had my first beer

1 hour ago, Tonytiger said:

YOU ALL SURE WONT HAVE AN EXCUSE BECAUSE ANYTHING GOES AT TC! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE KICKED OFF THAT TEAM FROM WHAT I HEAR! KID! GO TIGERS! SEE YALL THUGS TOMORROW NIGHT!

Once again this has been edited/removed due to behavior that I am ashamed of sorry to everyone I offended

sincerely, jacketnation

Edited by JacketNationFan1

5 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

So is this heath? I doubt it I know him personally don't think he would do something like this, just was wondering who so the thugs know who the hit is on tomorrow night lol

There is no way this is someone from the team and definitely not Price!

3 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

So is this heath? I doubt it I know him personally don't think he would do something like this, just was wondering who so the thugs know who the hit is on tomorrow night lol

JacketNation, there is without a doubt that this tiger clown is very delusional, but there’s a no reason to  call out a player like that! C’mon man, Heath is one of the smartest, hard working, christian kids i have ever been around. I understand that the tiger guy is as ignorant as they come, but you have done the exact same thing he has by calling out administrators and kids by name. I have always respected your opinion and enjoyed reading your posts, but that sir, is classless!

• Like 1