Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

21 minutes ago, thewaterboy16 said:

I don’t know if you have more “athletes” than Watertown and even if y’all do I think Watertown has more playmakers than trousdale but put all talk aside we will find out Friday I’m looking forward to seeing a great game 

Your In for a treat Friday night if you want to see playmakers 

3 minutes ago, inthagap said:

JacketNationFan1, do me a favor and keep calling the game like you see it. You pulled no punches on who was wrong when a flag was thrown. Those of us that can't be there and see the game through your eyes appreciate that. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man that means a lot to a young 23 yr old pup just starting to get his feet wet, and it helps a lot when your working with one of the best

18 minutes ago, inthagap said:

If you beat the Yellow Jackets on the creekbank I'll tip my hat to you. You have a good team, but you have no idea how good their line is this year. Good possibility you will have less than 40 rushing yards due to sacks.

It will be a test for sure, but I think a lot of people have this team confused with some of the H2O teams from the past. (Which I said before makes sense, we have to win games like these to get respect) 

I do have a question about your line. Do most of them play on both sides of the ball?

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

It will be a test for sure, but I think a lot of people have this team confused with some of the H2O teams from the past. (Which I said before makes sense, we have to win games like these to get respect) 

I do have a question about your line. Do most of them play on both sides of the ball?

If I had a bar of soap you'd be puking bubbles right now, I'm a all for giving you and TCHS a good ... Wooping FCS fan.

Edited by inthagap

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Yes they do and they've not had a problem at all whipping Lebanon and friendships line in the 2nd half 

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

16 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Thanks man that means a lot to a young 23 yr old pup just starting to get his feet wet, and it helps a lot when your working with one of the best

What station are you on? I will be at the game, but I may listen or record your broadcast so I can a different perspective of the game.

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

What station are you on? I will be at the game, but I may listen or record your broadcast so I can a different perspective of the game.

The game will be broadcasted on 93.5 fm 1090 am and the FunRadioTN app available on iPhone and android, pregame starts at 6:30 with kickoff set for 7, listen in as Jerry Richmond and myself bring you another classic on the bank of little goose creek or as most call it The CREEKBANK!  

Edited by JacketNationFan1