Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, diesel28 said:

What were the suspensions for if they were minor I would think they would be back for sure.

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Word on the street is the suspensions have ended for the sweat bee players!

No, just the RB suspension is up he will play Friday 

1 hour ago, diesel28 said:

What were the suspensions for if they were minor I would think they would be back for sure.

One suspension was minor but the other one was not  minor suspension (which he didn't deserve ) that's a different subject but the QB will be back around mid-season 

23 minutes ago, PoloDaDon said:

Guys nobody is scared of TC. They put their clothes the same way H20 does. Should be a good game.:hungry:

Yea your right but TC is the measuring stick for Watertown if Watertown can come to the creek bank and win that would show that H20 is on the same level as one of the teams pick to be in Cookeville I don't want a good game TC has had 2 of those games already im hoping for blow out again like last year for TC looks like the weather conditions will be the same as last year so it looks like whoever has the best-run game will win this game and that is in TC favor 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

Yea your right but TC is the measuring stick for Watertown if Watertown can come to the creek bank and win that would show that H20 is on the same level as one of the teams pick to be in Cookeville I don't want a good game TC has had 2 of those games already im hoping for blow out again like last year for TC looks like the weather conditions will be the same as last year so it looks like whoever has the best-run game will win this game and that is in TC favor 

Its really not the measuring stick. If you know football its still early and alot of football left for both teams. You want your team playing really well come playoff time not peaking in week 3. A victory for H20 would be great but its not the end of the season. I have been on some teams that have beat TC before. Just another game early in the year IMO :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, PoloDaDon said:

Its really not the measuring stick. If you know football its still early and alot of football left for both teams. You want your team playing really well come playoff time not peaking in week 3. A victory for H20 would be great but its not the end of the season. I have been on some teams that have beat TC before. Just another game early in the year IMO :rolleyes:

Very true. Your getting TC without their best player who is a major major difference player. If there is a round 2 with these teams you will get him

31 minutes ago, PoloDaDon said:

I disagree. This game is likely for the region champion and home field in playoffs, so no it's not just "another game", although yes it is early in the season. Friendship, Lebanon, Gordy and MJCA were just "another game". This one counts my friend. I'm sure the boys don't care if H2O is confident, scared, world beaters or what have you, and I'd expect the same on the other side. They'll come out expecting to win and play Jacket football. Hopefully both teams come out healthy and can rep the region well come playoffs!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TCnation said:

I disagree. This game is likely for the region champion and home field in playoffs, so no it's not just "another game", although yes it is early in the season. Friendship, Lebanon, Gordy and MJCA were just "another game". This one counts my friend. I'm sure the boys don't care if H2O is confident, scared, world beaters or what have you, and I'd expect the same on the other side. They'll come out expecting to win and play Jacket football. Hopefully both teams come out healthy and can rep the region well come playoffs!

:popcorneater: This guy understands.